Angels and non-angels: Are there differences?
- Freear, John
- Sohl, Jeffrey E.
- Wetzel, William Jr.
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Ross Gittell & Jeffrey Sohl & Phillip Thompson, 1996. "Investing in Neighborhood Entrepreneurs: Private Foundations as Community Development Venture Capitalists," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 5(2), pages 175-191, Summer.
- Szerb, László & Bugár, Gyöngyi, 2015.
"Informális befektetési hajlandóság és döntéshozatal a magyar lakosság körében
[The propensity for informal investment and investment decision-making in Hungary]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 356-378.
- Joël Ludvigsen, 2009. "Decision time in Belgium: an experiment as to how business angels evaluate investment opportunities," Working Papers CEB 09-037.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hoyos Iruarrizaga, Jon & Saiz Santos, María, 2013. "The informal investment context: specific issues concerned with business angels," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 26, pages 179-198.
- Hsu, David H., 2007. "Experienced entrepreneurial founders, organizational capital, and venture capital funding," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 722-741, June.
- Astrid Romain & Ant Bozkaya & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2003.
"Surveying technology-based small firms: a perspective from Belgium,"
Working Papers CEB
04-020.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bozkaya, Ant & Romain, Astrid & Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno van, 2003. "Surveying Technology-Based Small Firms: A Perspective From Belgium," IIR Working Paper 03-23, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- A. Bozkaya & B. Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie, 2008. "Who Funds Technology-Based Small Firms? Evidence From Belgium," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1-2), pages 97-122.
- Ant Bozkaya & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2004. "Who Funds Technology-Based Small Firms? Evidence from Belgium," Working Papers CEB 04-027.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ant Bozkaya & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "Who funds technology-based small firms? Evidence from Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/189448, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Ant Bozkaya, 2008. "Who funds technology-based small firms? Evidence from Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6387, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012. "Determinants of Spanish Firms' Life Cycle and Job Creation: A Pseudo-Panel Approach," Working Papers wpdea1209, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Schwienbacher, Armin, 2007. "A theoretical analysis of optimal financing strategies for different types of capital-constrained entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 753-781, November.
- Becsky-Nagy Patricia, 2013. "Venture Capital In Hungarian Academic Spin-Offs," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 351-360, December.
- Fenn, George W. & Liang, Nellie, 1998. "New resources and new ideas: Private equity for small businesses1," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 1077-1084, August.
- Mason, Colin M. & Harrison, Richard T., 2002. "Is it worth it? The rates of return from informal venture capital investments," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 211-236, May.
- Dutta, Supradeep & Folta, Timothy B., 2016. "A comparison of the effect of angels and venture capitalists on innovation and value creation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 39-54.
- Kollmann, Tobias & Kuckertz, Andreas & Middelberg, Nils, 2014. "Trust and controllability in venture capital fundraising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2411-2418.
- Lerner, Joshua, 1998. ""Angel" financing and public policy: An overview," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 773-783, August.
- John Freear & Jeffrey Sohl, 2001. "The Characteristics and Value-Added Contributions of Private Investors to Entrepreneurial Software Ventures," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 6(1), pages 84-103, Spring.
- Murnieks, Charles Y. & Cardon, Melissa S. & Sudek, Richard & White, T. Daniel & Brooks, Wade T., 2016. "Drawn to the fire: The role of passion, tenacity and inspirational leadership in angel investing," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 468-484.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:9:y:1994:i:2:p:109-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed