Angels and non-angels: Are there differences?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross Gittell & Jeffrey Sohl & Phillip Thompson, 1996. "Investing in Neighborhood Entrepreneurs: Private Foundations as Community Development Venture Capitalists," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 5(2), pages 175-191, Summer.
- Becsky-Nagy Patricia, 2013. "Venture Capital In Hungarian Academic Spin-Offs," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 351-360, December.
- Szerb, László & Bugár, Gyöngyi, 2015.
"Informális befektetési hajlandóság és döntéshozatal a magyar lakosság körében
[The propensity for informal investment and investment decision-making in Hungary]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 356-378.
- Mason, Colin M. & Harrison, Richard T., 2002. "Is it worth it? The rates of return from informal venture capital investments," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 211-236, May.
- A. Bozkaya & B. Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie, 2008.
"Who Funds Technology-Based Small Firms? Evidence From Belgium,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1-2), pages 97-122.
- Ant Bozkaya & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2004. "Who Funds Technology-Based Small Firms? Evidence from Belgium," Working Papers CEB 04-027.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ant Bozkaya & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "Who funds technology-based small firms? Evidence from Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/189448, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Ant Bozkaya, 2008. "Who funds technology-based small firms? Evidence from Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6387, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dutta, Supradeep & Folta, Timothy B., 2016. "A comparison of the effect of angels and venture capitalists on innovation and value creation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 39-54.
- Kollmann, Tobias & Kuckertz, Andreas & Middelberg, Nils, 2014. "Trust and controllability in venture capital fundraising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(11), pages 2411-2418.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012. "Determinants of Spanish Firms' Life Cycle and Job Creation: A Pseudo-Panel Approach," Working Papers wpdea1209, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Lerner, Joshua, 1998. ""Angel" financing and public policy: An overview," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 773-783, August.
- Joël Ludvigsen, 2009. "Decision time in Belgium: an experiment as to how business angels evaluate investment opportunities," Working Papers CEB 09-037.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hoyos Iruarrizaga, Jon & Saiz Santos, María, 2013. "The informal investment context: specific issues concerned with business angels," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 26, pages 179-198.
- Hsu, David H., 2007. "Experienced entrepreneurial founders, organizational capital, and venture capital funding," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 722-741, June.
- Fenn, George W. & Liang, Nellie, 1998. "New resources and new ideas: Private equity for small businesses1," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 1077-1084, August.
- Schwienbacher, Armin, 2007. "A theoretical analysis of optimal financing strategies for different types of capital-constrained entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 753-781, November.
- John Freear & Jeffrey Sohl, 2001. "The Characteristics and Value-Added Contributions of Private Investors to Entrepreneurial Software Ventures," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 6(1), pages 84-103, Spring.
- Astrid Romain & Ant Bozkaya & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2003.
"Surveying technology-based small firms: a perspective from Belgium,"
Working Papers CEB
04-020.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bozkaya, Ant & Romain, Astrid & Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno van, 2003. "Surveying Technology-Based Small Firms: A Perspective From Belgium," IIR Working Paper 03-23, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Colm O'Gorman & Siri Terjesen, 2005. "Financing the Celtic Tigress: Venture financing and informal investment in Ireland," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 69-88, September.
- Murnieks, Charles Y. & Cardon, Melissa S. & Sudek, Richard & White, T. Daniel & Brooks, Wade T., 2016. "Drawn to the fire: The role of passion, tenacity and inspirational leadership in angel investing," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 468-484.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:9:y:1994:i:2:p:109-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.