Private business sales environments in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leroy, H. & Manigart, S. & Meuleman, M., 2009.
"The planned decision to transfer an entrepreneurial company,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2009-13, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- H. Leroy & S. Manigart & M. Meuleman, 2009. "The Planned Decision To Transfer An Entrepreneurial Company," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/577, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Benson, David F. & Brau, James C. & Cicon, James & Ferris, Stephen P., 2015. "Strategically camouflaged corporate governance in IPOs: Entrepreneurial masking and impression management," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 839-864.
- Dawson, Alexandra, 2011. "Private equity investment decisions in family firms: The role of human resources and agency costs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 189-199, March.
- M. Scholes & Mike Wright & Paul Westhead & Andrew Burrows & Hans Bruining, 2007. "Information Sharing, Price Negotiation and Management Buy-outs of Private Family-owned Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 329-349, October.
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:88:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0870-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Howorth, Carole & Westhead, Paul & Wright, Mike, 2004. "Buyouts, information asymmetry and the family management dyad," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 509-534, July.
- Brau, James C. & Sutton, Ninon K. & Hatch, Nile W., 2010. "Dual-track versus single-track sell-outs: An empirical analysis of competing harvest strategies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 389-402, July.
- Fabio Buttignon & Marco Vedovato & Paolo Bortoluzzi, 2005. "Family business investor byouts: the Italian case," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0004, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:5:y:1990:i:6:p:349-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.