Corporate venture capital: Strategies for success
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Hicheon Kim & Johngseok Bae & Garry Bruton, 2012. "Business groups and institutional upheaval in emerging economies: Corporate venturing in Korea," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 729-752, September.
- Bing Guo & Yun Lou & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2015.
"Investment, Duration, and Exit Strategies for Corporate and Independent Venture Capital-Backed Start-Ups,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 415-455, 06.
- Bing Guo & Yun Lou & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2012. "Investment, Duration, and Exit Strategies for Corporate and Independent Venture Capital-backed Start-ups," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 895.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Bing Guo & Yun Lou & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2012. "Investment, Duration, and Exit Strategies for Corporate and Independent Venture Capital-backed Start-ups," Working Papers 602, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Denis, David J., 2004. "Entrepreneurial finance: an overview of the issues and evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 301-326, March.
- Maxin, Hannes, 2015. "Corporate Venture Capital im Bankensektor: Eine Fallstudie," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-566, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Gilles Garel & Sébastien Jumel, 2005. "Les grands groupes et l’innovation:définitions et enjeux du Corporate Venture," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 8(4), pages 33-61, December.
- Hill, Susan A. & Birkinshaw, Julian, 2008. "Strategy-organization configurations in corporate venture units: Impact on performance and survival," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 423-444, July.
- Paul Gompers & Josh Lerner, 2000. "The Determinants of Corporate Venture Capital Success: Organizational Structure, Incentives, and Complementarities," NBER Chapters,in: Concentrated Corporate Ownership, pages 17-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. Gompers & Josh Lerner, 1998. "The Determinants of Corporate Venture Capital Successes: Organizational Structure, Incentives, and Complementarities," NBER Working Papers 6725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen, Stephen A. & Hevert, Kathleen T., 2007. "Venture capital investing by information technology companies: Did it pay?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 262-282, March.
- Paul A. Gompers, 2002. "Corporations and the financing of innovation: The corporate venturing experience," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q4, pages 1-17.
- van de Vrande, Vareska & Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Duysters, Geert, 2009. "External technology sourcing: The effect of uncertainty on governance mode choice," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 62-80, January.
- Duysters, Geert & Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Vrande, Vareska van de, 2007. "External technology sourcing: The effect of uncertainty on governance mode choice," MERIT Working Papers 019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sunny Hahn & Jina Kang, 2017. "Complementary or conflictory?: the effects of the composition of the syndicate on venture capital-backed IPOs in the US stock market," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 44(1), pages 77-102, March.
- Vincent FRIGANT & Marina FLAMAND, 2015. "The diversity of carmakers\' behaviors vis-a-vis the Corporate Venture Capital," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-24, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Jeng, Leslie A. & Wells, Philippe C., 2000. "The determinants of venture capital funding: evidence across countries," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 241-289, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:5:y:1990:i:1:p:37-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed