The effect of firm formation and growth on job creation in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Neumark & Junfu Zhang & Brandon Wall, 2005.
"Employment Dynamics and Business Relocation: New Evidence from the National Establishment Time Series,"
NBER Working Papers
11647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Junfu Zhang & Brandon Wall, 2005. "Employment Dynamics and Business Relocation: New Evidence from the National Establishment Time Series," PPIC Working Papers 2005.11, Public Policy Institute of California.
- David Neumark & Junfu Zhang & Brandon Wall, 2006. "Employment Dynamics and Business Relocation: New Evidence from the National Establishment Time Series," Working Papers 050624, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Neumark, David & Zhang, Junfu & Wall, Brandon, 2005. "Employment Dynamics and Business Relocation: New Evidence from the National Establishment Time Series," IZA Discussion Papers 1774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2016.
"Assessing Technology-Based Spin-offs from University Support Units,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 411-428, March.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2011. "Assessing technology-based spin-offs from university support units," Economics Working Papers 1330, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2014.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2014. "Assessing Technology-based Spin-offs from University Support Units," Working Papers 650, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Semlinger, Klaus, 1995. "Arbeitsmarktpolitik für Existenzgründer: Plädoyer für eine arbeitsmarktpolitische Unterstützung des Existenzgründungsgeschehens," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 95-204, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Cristina Fernandes & João Ferreira & Carla Marques, 2015. "Innovation management capabilities in rural and urban knowledge intensive business services: empirical evidence," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(2), pages 233-256, June.
- João J. M. Ferreira & Cristina I. Fernandes & Mário L. Raposo & Roy Thurik & João R. Faria, 2016. "Entrepreneur location decisions across industries," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 985-1006, December.
- Spyros Vliamos & Nickolaos Tzeremes, 2012. "Factors Influencing Entrepreneurial Process and Firm Start-Ups: Evidence from Central Greece," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 3(3), pages 250-264, September.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:129:y:2018:i:c:p:176-184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alicia Coduras & David Urbano & Álvaro Rojas & Salustiano Martínez, 2008. "The Relationship Between University Support to Entrepreneurship with Entrepreneurial Activity in Spain: A Gem Data Based Analysis," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(4), pages 395-406, November.
- Baldwin, John R. & Jarmin , Ron S. & Tang, Jianmin, 2002. "L'importance accrue des producteurs plus petits dans le secteur de la fabrication : comparaison Canada-Etats-Unis," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2002003f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Brush, Candida G. & Chaganti, Radha, 1999. "Businesses without glamour? an analysis of resources on performance by size and age in small service and retail firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 233-257, May.
- Martin Carree & Emilio Congregado & Antonio Golpe & André van Stel, 2015.
"Self-employment and job generation in metropolitan areas, 1969–2009,"
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3-4), pages 181-201, March.
- André van Stel & Martin Carree & Emilio Congregado & Antonio Golpe, 2013. "Self-employment and Job Generation in Metropolitan Areas, 1969-2009," Scales Research Reports H201306, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Bergner, Sören Martin & Bräutigam, Rainer & Evers, Maria Theresia & Spengel, Christoph, 2017. "The use of SME tax incentives in the European Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- David Neumark & Brandon Wall & Junfu Zhang, 2008. "Do Small Businesses Create More Jobs? New Evidence from the National Establishment Time Series," NBER Working Papers 13818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suleiman “Sul” Kassicieh, 2010. "The Knowledge Economy and Entrepreneurial Activities in Technology-Based Economic Development," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 1(1), pages 24-47, March.
- Schneck, Stefan, 2018. "Times are a changin'? The emergence of new firms and rank persistence," Working Papers 01/18, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- John R Baldwin & Ron S Jarmin & Jianmin Tang, 2002. "The Trend to Smaller Producers in Manufacturing in Canada and the U.S," Working Papers 02-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Saima Bashir & Tesfa Gebremedhin, 2011. "An Analysis of the Relationship Between New Firm Formation and Economic Development in the Northeast Region of the United States," Working Papers Working Paper 2011-02, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João & Marques, Carla, 2011. "KIBS Innovation Management Capability in Rural Portuguese Regions: Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 47005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:03:n:s0219877017500080 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, John R. & Jarmin , Ron S. & Tang, Jianmin, 2002. "The Trend to Smaller Producers in Manufacturing: A Canada/U.S. Comparison," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2002003e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Cowling, Marc & Fryges, Helmut & Licht, Georg & Murray, Gordon, 2007. "The survival and growth of 'adolescent' high-tech firms in Germany and the UK, 1997-2003," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 110480, April.
- repec:rfe:zbefri:v:36:y:2018:i:1:p:129-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:14:y:2008:i:4:p:395-406 is not listed on IDEAS
- F. Stam & Neil Thompson & Andrea Herrmann & Marko Hekkert, 2012. "The Environmental Regulation Paradox for Clean Tech Ventures," Scales Research Reports H201217, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- repec:rri:wpaper:201102 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:3:y:1988:i:4:p:261-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.