Bank loan officers' perceptions of the characteristics of men, women, and successful entrepreneurs
No abstract is available for this item.
- Agier, Isabelle & Szafarz, Ariane, 2013.
"Microfinance and Gender: Is There a Glass Ceiling on Loan Size?,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 165-181.
- Isabelle Agier & Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "Microfinance and Gender: Is There a Glass Ceiling in Loan Size?," Working Papers CEB 10-047, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Isabelle Agier & Ariane Szafarz, 2013. "Microfinance and Gender: Is There a Glass Ceiling on Loan Size?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149090, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:119-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Nina-Pazarzi & M. Giannacourou, 2005. "Female Employment and Entrepreneurship: Career Choice Trends in Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 59-78.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2013-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesca Maria Cesaroni & Francesca Lotti & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2013. "Female firms and banksï¿½ lending behaviour: what happened during the great recession?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 177, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- José Luis Crespo-Espert & Antonio García-Tabuenca & Federico Pablo-Martí, 2012. "Women, entrepreneurial activity and territory: differences or myths?," Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Governance, chapter 6, pages 115-159 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antonio Garcia-Tabuenca & Jose L. Crespo-Espert & Federico Pablo-Marti, 2011. "Women, Entrepreneurial Activity And Territory: Differences Or Myths?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1465, European Regional Science Association.
- S. Brana, 2013. "Microcredit: an answer to the gender problem in funding?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Sophie Brana, 2008. "Microcredit: an answer to the gender problem in funding?," Working Papers hal-00740098, HAL.
- Sophie Brana, 2010. "Microcredit: an answer to the gender problem in funding?," Larefi Working Papers 1008, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Fiona Wilson, 2016. "Making Loan Decisions in Banks: Straight from the Gut?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 53-63, August.
- Nigar Hashimzade & Yulia Rodionova, 2013. "Gender Bias in Access to Finance, Occupational Choice, and Business Performance," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2013-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Andrea Bellucci & Alexander V. Borisov & Alberto Zazzaro, 2010. "Do Male and Female Loan Officers Differ in Small Business Lending?;A Review of the Literature," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 47, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Lee, In Hyeock & Paik, Yongsun & Uygur, Ugur, 2016. "Does Gender Matter in the Export Performance of International New Ventures? Mediation Effects of Firm-specific and Country-specific Advantages," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 365-379.
- Holt, David H., 1997. "A comparative study of values among Chinese and U.S. entrepreneurs: Pragmatic convergence between contrasting cultures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 483-505, November.
- Milanov, Hana & Justo, Rachida & Bradley, Steven W., 2015. "Making the most of group relationships: The role of gender and boundary effects in microcredit groups," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 822-838.
- Carter, Nancy M. & Williams, Mary & Reynolds, Paul D., 1997. "Discontinuance among new firms in retail: The influence of initial resources, strategy, and gender," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 125-145, March.
- Philipp Koellinger & Maria Minniti & Christian Schade, 2008. "Seeing the World with Different Eyes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-035/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 11 Mar 2011.
- Nelli S. Gazanchyan & Nigar Hashimzade & Yulia Rodionova & Natalia Vershinina, 2017. "Gender, Access to Finance, Occupational Choice, and Business Performance," CESifo Working Paper Series 6353, CESifo Group Munich.
- Karin SIREC & Katja CRNOGAJ, 2009. "Gender Differences in Networking of Slovenian SME’s," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(5), pages 1043-1059, December.
- Becker-Blease, John R. & Sohl, Jeffrey E., 2007. "Do women-owned businesses have equal access to angel capital?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 503-521, July.
- Cui, Yu & Sun, Chuan & Xiao, Hongjun & Zhao, Chunming, 2016. "How to become an excellent entrepreneur: The moderating effect of risk propensity on alertness to business ideas and entrepreneurial capabilities," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 171-177.
- Zhang, Zhen & Zyphur, Michael J. & Narayanan, Jayanth & Arvey, Richard D. & Chaturvedi, Sankalp & Avolio, Bruce J. & Lichtenstein, Paul & Larsson, Gerry, 2009. "The genetic basis of entrepreneurship: Effects of gender and personality," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 93-107, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:3:y:1988:i:3:p:249-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed