The board and strategy: Venture capital and high technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hezun Li & Siri Terjesen & Timurs Umans, 2020. "Corporate governance in entrepreneurial firms: a systematic review and research agenda," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 43-74, January.
- Lowell W. Busenitz & Douglas D. Moesel & James O. Fiet & Jay B. Barney, 1997. "The Framing of Perceptions of Fairness in the Relationship between Venture Capitalists and New Venture Teams," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 21(3), pages 5-22, April.
- Claire Champenois & Michel Devigne & François-Régis Puyou, 2017. "Le rôle de l'organisation du travail des capital investisseurs dans la construction de relations interpersonnelles avec les entrepreneurs," Post-Print hal-01709993, HAL.
- Garry Bruton & Vance Fried & Robert D. Hisrich, 1997. "Venture Capitalist and CEO Dismissal," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 21(3), pages 41-54, April.
- Bart Clarysse & Mirjam Knockaert & Andy Lockett, 2007.
"Outside Board Members in High Tech Start-ups,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 243-259, October.
- Clarysse, B. & Knockaert, M. & Lockett, A., 2006. "Outside board members in the high-tech start-ups," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-34, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Bruton, Garry D. & Ahlstrom, David, 2003. "An institutional view of China's venture capital industry: Explaining the differences between China and the West," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 233-259, March.
- Regan M. Stevenson & Donald F. Kuratko & Jared Eutsler, 2019. "Unleashing main street entrepreneurship: Crowdfunding, venture capital, and the democratization of new venture investments," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 375-393, February.
- Sapienza, Harry J. & Manigart, Sophie & Vermeir, Wim, 1996. "Venture capitalist governance and value added in four countries," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 439-469, November.
- Knockaert, Mirjam & Bjornali, Ekaterina S. & Erikson, Truls, 2015. "Joining forces: Top management team and board chair characteristics as antecedents of board service involvement," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 420-435.
- Barney, Jay B. & Busenitz, Lowell W. & Fiet, James O. & Moesel, Douglas D., 1996. "New venture teams' assessment of learning assistance from venture capital firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 257-272, July.
- Arthurs, Jonathan D. & Busenitz, Lowell W., 2006. "Dynamic capabilities and venture performance: The effects of venture capitalists," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 195-215, March.
- David Y. Choi & Martin Stack, 2005. "Who Adds Value to Ventures? Understanding the Roles and Relative Contributions of Key Advisors in High-Technology Startups," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 10(3), pages 75-88, Fall.
- Jean-Etienne de Bettignies, 2008. "Financing the Entrepreneurial Venture," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(1), pages 151-166, January.
- Felix K. Thiele, 2017. "Family businesses and non-family equity: literature review and avenues for future research," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 31-63, February.
- Josée St-Pierre & Théophile Serge Nomo & Kristina Pilaeva, 2010. "The non-financial contribution of venture capitalists to VC-backed SMEs: the case of traditional sectors," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 103-118, October.
- Bruton, Garry & Ahlstrom, David & Yeh, Kuang S., 2004. "Understanding venture capital in East Asia: the impact of institutions on the industry today and tomorrow," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 72-88, February.
- Emmanuelle Dubocage & Géraldine Galindo, 2008. "Le rôle des capital-risqueurs dans l'isomorphisme stratégique des "biotechs"," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 11(4), pages 5-30, December.
- Ekaterina Bjørnåli & Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2010. "Exploring board formation and evolution of board composition in academic spin-offs," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 92-112, February.
- Liao, Woody M. & Lu, Chia-Chi & Wang, Hsuan, 2014. "Venture capital, corporate governance, and financial stability of IPO firms," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 19-33.
- Jonas Gabrielsson, 2007. "Correlates of Board Empowerment in Small Companies," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 31(5), pages 687-711, September.
- Amina Hamdouni, 2011. "Impact de la syndication sur la performance des entreprises financées par capital-investissement et sur la richesse des parties prenantes," Post-Print hal-00650456, HAL.
- Dorian Proksch & Wiebke Stranz & Nino Röhr & Cornelia Ernst & Andreas Pinkwart & Michael Schefczyk, 2017. "Value-adding activities of venture capital companies: a content analysis of investor’s original documents in Germany," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 129-146, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:3:y:1988:i:2:p:159-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.