Country risk, portfolio decisions and regulation in international bank lending
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia M. Buch, 2000.
"Capital Market Integration in Euroland: The Role of Banks,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(4), pages 443-464, November.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1999. "Capital Market Integration in Euroland - The Role of Banks," Kiel Working Papers 932, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Drew Dahl & Andrew Logan, 2005. "The exposure of international bank loans to third-country risk: an empirical analysis of overdue claims," Bank of England working papers 247, Bank of England.
- Niepmann, Friederike, 2015.
"Banking across borders,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 244-265.
- Friederike Niepmann, 2011. "Banking across Borders," DNB Working Papers 325, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Friederike Niepmann, 2012. "Banking across borders," Staff Reports 576, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Friederike Niepmann, 2013. "Banking across Borders," CESifo Working Paper Series 4120, CESifo Group Munich.
- Niepmann, Friederike, 2013. "Banking across borders," Discussion Papers 19/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- So, Jacky C. & Nyerges, Richard T., 1995. "International loans and the risk-return behavior of commercial banks: Some evidence from the capital market," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 135-153.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:5:y:1981:i:1:p:77-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.