Economic consequences of increasing the conformity in accounting for uncertain tax benefits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Desai, Mihir A. & Dharmapala, Dhammika, 2006.
"Corporate tax avoidance and high-powered incentives,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 145-179, January.
- Mihir Desai & Dhammika Dharmapala, "undated". "Corporate Tax Avoidance and High Powered Incentives," American Law & Economics Association Annual Meetings 1006, American Law & Economics Association.
- Mihir A. Desai & Dhammika Dharmapala, 2004. "Corporate Tax Avoidance and High Powered Incentives," Working papers 2004-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mihir A. Desai & Dhammika Dharmapala, 2004. "Corporate Tax Avoidance and High Powered Incentives," NBER Working Papers 10471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i:2:p:343-356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mihir A. Desai, 2003. "The Divergence between Book Income and Tax Income," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 17, pages 169-208 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Espahbodi, Hassan & Espahbodi, Pouran & Rezaee, Zabihollah & Tehranian, Hassan, 2002. "Stock price reaction and value relevance of recognition versus disclosure: the case of stock-based compensation," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 343-373, August.
- Verrecchia, Robert E., 2001. "Essays on disclosure," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 97-180, December.
- Hanlon, Michelle, 2003. "What Can We Infer About a Firm’s Taxable Income From Its Financial Statements?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 56(4), pages 831-863, December.
- repec:bla:joares:v:24:y:1986:i:2:p:316-334 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flagmeier, Vanessa & Müller, Jens & Sureth-Sloane, Caren, 2017. "When do managers highlight their effective tax rate?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 214, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Douglas Shackelford & Joel Slemrod & James Sallee, 2011. "Financial reporting, tax, and real decisions: toward a unifying framework," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(4), pages 461-494, August.
- Graham, John R. & Raedy, Jana S. & Shackelford, Douglas A., 2012. "Research in accounting for income taxes," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 412-434.
- Blaufus, Kay & Möhlmann, Axel & Schwäbe, Alexander, 2016. "Corporate tax minimization and stock price reactions," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 204, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Hanlon, Michelle & Heitzman, Shane, 2010. "A review of tax research," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 127-178, December.
- Jennifer Blouin, 2014. "Defining and Measuring Tax Planning Aggressiveness," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 67(4), pages 875-900, December.
- Gallemore, John & Labro, Eva, 2015. "The importance of the internal information environment for tax avoidance," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 149-167.
- Evers, Maria Theresia & Meier, Ina & Nicolay, Katharina, 2017. "The implications of book-tax differences: A meta-analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-003, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lin, Shannon & Tong, Naqiong & Tucker, Alan L., 2014. "Corporate tax aggression and debt," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 227-241.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:17:y:2014:i:2:p:174-182 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEvent study Disclosures Taxes Tax contingency Uncertain tax benefits;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:46:y:2008:i:2-3:p:261-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .