Tort law and internalization: The gap between private loss and social cost
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Solow, Robert M, 1980. "On Theories of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Akerlof, George A, 1979. "The Case against Conservative Macroeconomics: An Inaugural Lecture," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 46(183), pages 219-237, August.
- Bolton Gary E. & Zwick Rami, 1995.
"Anonymity versus Punishment in Ultimatum Bargaining,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 95-121, July.
- Gary E Bolton & Rami Zuwick, 2010. "Anonymity versus punishments in ultimatum bargaining," Levine's Working Paper Archive 826, David K. Levine.
- George A. Akerlof, 1982. "Labor Contracts as Partial Gift Exchange," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(4), pages 543-569.
- Colin F. Camerer & Richard H. Thaler, 1995. "Anomalies: Ultimatums, Dictators and Manners," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 209-219, Spring.
- Babcock, Linda, et al, 1995. "Biased Judgments of Fairness in Bargaining," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1337-1343, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schweizer, Urs, 2007. "Tortious acts affecting markets," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 49-69, March.
- Hans-Bernd Schäfer & Jochen Bigus, "undated". "Die Haftung des Wirtschaftsprüfers am Primär- und am Sekundärmarkt - eine rechtsökonomische Analyse," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2005-1-1122, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Parisi, Francesco & Palmer, Vernon Valentine & Bussani, Mauro, 2007. "The comparative law and economics of pure economic loss," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 29-48, March.
- Schweizer, Urs, 2006. "Tortious Acts Affecting Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 106, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Dari-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Schafer, Hans-Bernd, 2007.
"The core of pure economic loss,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 8-28, March.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Hans-Bernd Schäfer, "undated". "The Core Of Pure Economic Loss," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2005-1-1124, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Guiseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Hans-Bernd Schäfer, 2006. "The Core of Pure Economic Loss," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-068/1, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:17:y:1997:i:4:p:589-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .