Tort law and internalization: The gap between private loss and social cost
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dari-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Schafer, Hans-Bernd, 2007.
"The core of pure economic loss,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 8-28, March.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Hans-Bernd Schäfer, "undated". "The Core Of Pure Economic Loss," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2005-1-1124, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Guiseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Hans-Bernd Schäfer, 2006. "The Core of Pure Economic Loss," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-068/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Schweizer, Urs, 2007. "Tortious acts affecting markets," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 49-69, March.
- Hans-Bernd Schäfer & Jochen Bigus, "undated". "Die Haftung des Wirtschaftsprüfers am Primär- und am Sekundärmarkt - eine rechtsökonomische Analyse," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2005-1-1122, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Schweizer, Urs, 2006. "Tortious Acts Affecting Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 106, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Parisi, Francesco & Palmer, Vernon Valentine & Bussani, Mauro, 2007. "The comparative law and economics of pure economic loss," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 29-48, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:17:y:1997:i:4:p:589-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.