Global dialogue: a response to the responders in the special globalization issue of JIM
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Husted, Bryan W., 2003. "Globalization and cultural change in international business research," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 427-433.
- Rugman, Alan M., 2003. "Regional strategy and the demise of globalization," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 409-417.
- Bird, Allan & Stevens, Michael J., 2003. "Toward an emergent global culture and the effects of globalization on obsolescing national cultures," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 395-407.
- Sobel, Andrew, 2003. "Comments on globalization, interdisciplinary research, myopia and parochialism, government, convergence, and culture," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 419-425.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vaaler, Paul M. & Aguilera, Ruth V. & Flores, Ricardo G., 2007. "New Methods for Ex Post Evaluation of Regional Grouping Schemes in International Business Research: A Simulated Annealing Approach," Working Papers 07-0105, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Berrill, Jenny & Mannella, Giancarlo, 2013. "Are firms from developed markets more international than firms from emerging markets?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 147-161.
- Aguilera, Ruth V. & Flores, Ricardo G. & Vaaler, Paul M., 2007. "Is It All a Matter of Grouping? Examining the Regional Effect in Global Strategy Research," Working Papers 07-0106, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:10:y:2004:i:4:p:511-514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.