Reducing model risk in early warning systems for banking crises in the euro area
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Virginie Coudert & Julien Idier, 2018. "Reducing model risk in early warning systems for banking crises in the euro area," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 156, pages 98-116.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bfr:bullbf:2019:222:01 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:09:y:2018:i:03:n:s1793993318500096 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMacroprudential policy; Banking crises; Early warning indicators;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inteco:v:156:y:2018:i:c:p:98-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/21107017 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.