Insurance and saving: some further results
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Zweifel Peter & Courbage Christophe, 2016. "Long-Term Care: Is There Crowding Out of Informal Care, Private Insurance as Well as Saving?," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 107-132, January.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/4422 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Gollier & James Hammitt & Nicolas Treich, 2013.
"Risk and choice: A research saga,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 129-145, October.
- Gollier, Christian & Hammitt, James K. & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Risk and Choice: A Research Saga," TSE Working Papers 13-444, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gollier, Christian & Hammitt, James K. & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Risk and Choice: A Research Saga," IDEI Working Papers 804, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- R.A. Somerville, 2004. "Insurance, Consumption, and Saving: A Dynamic Analysis in Continuous Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 1130-1140, September.
- Briys, Eric, 1987. "Demande d’assurance, décisions de consommation et de portefeuille : une analyse en temps continu," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(2), pages 200-212, juin et s.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:19-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Loubergé, Henri & Watt, Richard, 2008. "Insuring a risky investment project," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 301-310, February.
- Henri Loubergé & Richard Watt, 2006. "Insuring a risky investment project," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-25, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Dionne, Georges & Harrington, Scott, 2017. "Insurance and Insurance Markets," Working Papers 17-2, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Frédéric Gannon & Vincent Touzé, 2006. "Insurance and Optimal Growth," Post-Print halshs-00085181, HAL.
- Frédéric Gannon & Vincent Touze, 2007. "Insurance and Optimal Growth," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4422, Sciences Po.
- Frédéric Gannon & Vincent Touze, 2007. "Insurance and Optimal Growth," Working Papers hal-00972774, HAL.
- Richard Watt & Henri Loubergé, 2005. "On the Demand for Budget Constrained Insurance," FAME Research Paper Series rp137, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- de Nicola, Francesca, 2015. "Handling the weather : insurance, savings, and credit in West Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7187, The World Bank.
- Menegatti, Mario & Rebessi, Filippo, 2011. "On the substitution between saving and prevention," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 176-182.
- M. Menegatti & F. Rebessi, 2010. "On the substitution between saving and prevention," Economics Department Working Papers 2010-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Luciano, elisa, 1999. "A note on loadings and deductibles: can a vicious circle arise?," MPRA Paper 59636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clarke, Danielle & Das, Narayan C. & de Nicola, Francesca & Hill, Ruth Vargas & Kumar, Neha & Mehta, Parendi, 2012. "The value of customized insurance for farmers in rural Bangladesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 1202, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Aase, Knut K., 2007. "Wealth Effects on Demand for Insurance," Discussion Papers 2007/6, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Mario Menegatti, 2014. "Optimal choice on prevention and cure: a new economic analysis," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(4), pages 363-372, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:3:y:1984:i:2:p:101-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed