Multivariate risk model of phase type
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Asmussen, Søren & Frey, Andreas & Rolski, Tomasz & Schmidt, Volker, 1995. "Does Markov-Modulation Increase the Risk?," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 49-66, May.
- Chan, Wai-Sum & Yang, Hailiang & Zhang, Lianzeng, 2003. "Some results on ruin probabilities in a two-dimensional risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 345-358, July.
- Lindqvist, Bo Henry, 1988. "Association of probability measures on partially ordered spaces," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 111-132, August.
- Sundt, Bjørn, 1999. "On Multivariate Panjer Recursions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 29-45, May.
- Li, Haijun, 2003. "Association of multivariate phase-type distributions, with applications to shock models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 381-392, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:36:y:2005:i:2:p:137-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.