Multivariate risk model of phase type
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Asmussen, Søren & Frey, Andreas & Rolski, Tomasz & Schmidt, Volker, 1995. "Does Markov-Modulation Increase the Risk?," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 49-66, May.
- Chan, Wai-Sum & Yang, Hailiang & Zhang, Lianzeng, 2003. "Some results on ruin probabilities in a two-dimensional risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 345-358, July.
- Lindqvist, Bo Henry, 1988. "Association of probability measures on partially ordered spaces," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 111-132, August.
- Sundt, Bjørn, 1999. "On Multivariate Panjer Recursions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 29-45, May.
- Li, Haijun, 2003. "Association of multivariate phase-type distributions, with applications to shock models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 381-392, October.