Multivariate risk model of phase type
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sundt, Bjørn, 1999. "On Multivariate Panjer Recursions," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 29-45, May.
- Asmussen, Søren & Frey, Andreas & Rolski, Tomasz & Schmidt, Volker, 1995. "Does Markov-Modulation Increase the Risk?," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(01), pages 49-66, May.
- Lindqvist, Bo Henry, 1988. "Association of probability measures on partially ordered spaces," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 111-132, August.
- Li, Haijun, 2003. "Association of multivariate phase-type distributions, with applications to shock models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 381-392, October.
- Chan, Wai-Sum & Yang, Hailiang & Zhang, Lianzeng, 2003. "Some results on ruin probabilities in a two-dimensional risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 345-358, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:36:y:2005:i:2:p:137-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.