Some characteristics of a surplus process in the presence of an upper barrier
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Picard, Philippe, 1994. "On some measures of the severity of ruin in the classical Poisson model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 107-115, May.
- Gerber, Hans U., 1990. "When does the surplus reach a given target?," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2-3), pages 115-119, September.
- Picard, Philippe & Lefevre, Claude, 1994. "On the first crossing of the surplus process with a given upper barrier," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 163-179, May.
- Lin, X. Sheldon & Willmot, Gordon E., 2000. "The moments of the time of ruin, the surplus before ruin, and the deficit at ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 19-44, August.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Goovaerts, Marc J. & Kaas, Rob, 1987. "On the Probability and Severity of Ruin," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 151-163, November.