Compound model for two dependent kinds of claim
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yip, Karen C.H. & Yau, Kelvin K.W., 2005. "On modeling claim frequency data in general insurance with extra zeros," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 153-163, April.
- Bermúdez i Morata, Lluís, 2009. "A priori ratemaking using bivariate Poisson regression models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 135-141, February.
- Lluis Bermúdez i Morata, 2008. "A priori ratemaking using bivariate poisson regression models," Working Papers XREAP2008-09, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jul 2008.
- Yuen, K. C. & Guo, J. Y., 2001. "Ruin probabilities for time-correlated claims in the compound binomial model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 47-57, August.
- Yuki Itoh, 2009. "Recovery Process Model for Two Companies," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 16(4), pages 287-331, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:15:y:1994:i:2-3:p:219-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.