Lobbying and Cournot-Nash competition : Implications for strategic trade policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Eun-Soo Park & Howard J. Wall, 2004.
"Endogenous Export Subsidies And Welfare Under Domestic Cost Heterogeneity,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16, pages 347-366, November.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Eun-Soo Park & Howard J. Wall, 1999. "Endogenous export subsidies and welfare under domestic cost heterogeneity," Working Papers 1999-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Everaert, Greetje M.M., 2004. "The political economy of restructuring and subsidisation : an international perspective," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Brander, James A., 1995. "Strategic trade policy," Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1395-1455 Elsevier.
- Teng Wang, 2011. "Lobbying paradox of strategic export policy in a differentiated duopoly," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 323-336, September.
- Alexandr Knobel, 2010. "Factors of important Tariff Information," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 143P.
- Greetje Everaert, 2003. "The Political Economy of Restructuring and Subsidisation: An International Perspective," LICOS Discussion Papers 13003, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Koichi Kagitani, 2008. "The Number Of Firms And The Politics Of Strategic Trade Policy," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 55(1), pages 107-122, February.
- Koichi Kagitani, 2009. "Political Economy Of Strategic Export Policy In A Differentiated Duopoly," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 236-252.
- Michaelis, Peter, 1995. "Political competition, campaign contributions and the monopolisation of industries," Kiel Working Papers 693, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- K. C. Fung & Chelsea C. Lin & Ray-Yun Chang, 2009. "The Political Economy of Strategic Trade Policies," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 494-509, August.
- Michaelis, Peter, 1994. "Regulate us, please!: On strategic lobbying in cournot-nash oligopoly," Kiel Working Papers 626, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:35:y:1993:i:3-4:p:367-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.