Speculation, incomplete currency market participation, and nonfundamental movements in nominal and real exchange rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexei Deviatov & Igor Dodonov, 2006. "Exchange-rate volatility, exchange-rate disconnect, and the failure of volatility conservation," Working Papers w0079, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard, Lise & Kamihigashi, Takashi, 2017.
"International transmission of bubble crashes in a two-country overlapping generations model,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 115-126.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Takashi Kamihigashi, 2017. "International transmission of bubble crashes in a two-country overlapping generations model," Post-Print hal-01505766, HAL.
- Lise Clain-Chamosset-Yvrard & Takashi Kamihigashi, 2015. "International Transmission of Bubble Crashes in a Two-Country Overlapping Generations," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-43, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- SALTO, Matteo, 1998. "Indeterminacy of equilibrium allocations in monetary open economies," CORE Discussion Papers 1998062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rose, Colin, 1995. "A statistical identity linking folded and censored distributions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1391-1403, November.
- Barnett, Richard C. & Ho, Mun S., 1996. "Sunspots, currency substitution, and inflationary finance," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 73-93, August.
- Engineer, Merwan, 2000. "Currency transactions costs and competing fiat currencies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 113-136, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:33:y:1992:i:1-2:p:167-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.