Optimal tax and tariff policies with tax credits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guttorm Schjelderup, 1999. "Multinationals, Intra-Firm Trade and the Taxation of Foreign-Source Income," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 93-105.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 1995.
"Corporate income tax competition, double taxation treaties, and foreign direct investment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 311-325, February.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 1992. "Corporate income tax competition, double taxation treaties, and foreign direct investment," Discussion Papers, Series II 194, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Bond, Eric W., 1997. "Comments on: "Capital mobility and environmental standards: Racing to the bottom with multiple tax instruments" by J. Kim and D. Wilson (Japan and the World Economy 9 (1997) 537-551)," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 553-555, December.
- Parai, Amar K., 1999. "Profit tax and tariff under international oligopoly," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 317-326, September.
- Thomas A. Gresik, 2001. "The Taxing Task of Taxing Transnationals," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 800-838, September.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 1996. "Foreign direct investment under oligopoly: Profit shifting or profit capturing?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 423-445, June.
- Chao, Chi-Chur & Ee, Mong Shan & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre & Yu, Eden S.H., 2016. "Environmental migration and capital mobility," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 430-441.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:30:y:1991:i:3-4:p:317-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.