Preferential tariffs and the 'most favoured nation' principle: A note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeongmeen Suh & Sihoon Nahm & Seung-Gyu Sim, 2016. "The Most Favored Nation Principle: Passive Constraint or Active Commitment?," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 32, pages 77-99.
- Kujal, Praveen & Hernán, Roberto, 2005. "Import tariffs, quality investment and welfare," UC3M Working papers. Economics we056116, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Choi, Jay Pil, 1995. "Optimal tariffs and the choice of technology Discriminatory tariffs vs. the 'Most Favored Nation' clause," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 143-160, February.
- Theodore To, 1999.
"Dynamics and Discriminatory Import Policy,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1057-1068, August.
- Ted To, 1996. "Dynamics and Discriminatory Import Policy," International Trade 9602001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Nov 1998.
- To, Ted, 1998. "Dynamics and Discriminatory Import Policy," CSGR Working papers series 07/98, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Brander, James A., 1995. "Strategic trade policy," Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1395-1455 Elsevier.
- Saggi, Kamal & Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2005. "The Case for MFN under Asymmetries of Cost and Market Structure," MPRA Paper 76331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:28:y:1990:i:3-4:p:365-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.