A specification test of the Heckscher-Ohlin theory
No abstract is available for this item.
- Harrigan, James, 1997.
"Technology, Factor Supplies, and International Specialization: Estimating the Neoclassical Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 475-494, September.
- James Harrigan, 1996. "Technology, factor supplies, and international specialization: estimating the neoclassical model," Staff Reports 15, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- James Harrigan, 1996. "Technology, Factor Supplies and International Specialization: Estimating the Neoclassical Model," NBER Working Papers 5722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R., 2013. "Putting per-capita income back into trade theory," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 255-265.
- James R. Markusen, 2010. "Putting Per-Capita Income Back into Trade Theory," NBER Working Papers 15903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James R., 2010. "Putting Per-Capita Income back into Trade Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 7790, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Uday Rajan, 1995. "Refutable Implications of the Heckscher-Ohlin Model," International Trade 9502001, EconWPA.
- Haiwen Zhou, 2007. "Factor Endowment, the Choice of Technology, and the Volume of Trade," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 593-611.
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2007. "Factor Endowment, the Choice of Technology, and the Volume of Trade," MPRA Paper 76424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cingano, Federico & Pinotti, Paolo, 2016. "Trust, firm organization, and the pattern of comparative advantage," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 1-13.
- Lundmark, Robert, 2010. "European trade in forest products and fuels," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 235-251, August.
- Yun-kwong Kwok, 2006. "Global factor trade with differentiated factor prices and factor intensities," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(3), pages 758-780, August.
- Yun-kwong Kwok, 2004. "Global Factor Trade with Differentiated Factor Prices and Factor Intensities," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 259, Econometric Society.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:25:y:1988:i:1-2:p:129-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed