An exact Hume-Ricardo-Marshall model of international trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leamer, Edward E. & Levinsohn, James, 1995.
"International trade theory: The evidence,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 26, pages 1339-1394
- Edward E. Leamer & James Levinsohn, 1994. "International Trade Theory: The Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leamer, E. & Levingsohn, J., 1994. "International Trade Theory: The Evidence," Working Papers 368, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- N.M. Hung & N.V. Quyen, 2006. "Endogenous Trade Policies in a Developing Economy," Cahiers de recherche 0602, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Marjit, Sugata & Beladi, Hamid, 2003. "Possibility or impossibility of paradoxes in the small country Harris-Todaro framework: a unifying analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 379-385, October.
- Jagdish Bhagwati & Arvind Panagariya, 2004. "The Muddles over Outsourcing," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 93-114, Fall.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1981. "Real Exchange Rate Adjustment and the Welfare Effects of Oil Price Decontrol," NBER Working Papers 0658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sugata Marjit, 1992. "Technology and obsolescence: A reinterpretation of the specific-factor model of production," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 193-207, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:1:y:1971:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.