Tariffs vs. quotas under duopoly of heterogeneous goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohd Amin, 2004. "Sensitivity of Tariffs and Quotas: A Signaling Game," International Trade 0401003, EconWPA.
- Park, Chongkook, 1990. "Three essays on strategic trade policy: precommitment, time consistency, and effects of a ratio quota," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010878, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Okawa, Masayuki, 2006. "On the comparison of tariffs and quotas in oligopolistic intermediate goods markets," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 169-180, March.
- Chen, Hung-Yi & Chang, Yang-Ming & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong, 2011. "A welfare analysis of tariffs and equivalent quotas under demand uncertainty: Implications for tariffication," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 549-561, October.
- Brander, James A., 1995. "Strategic trade policy," Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1395-1455 Elsevier.
- Mohr, Ernst, 1988. "Strategic trade policy: Ex post aye, ex ante nay," Discussion Papers, Series II 68, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Okumura, Yasunori, 2015. "Volume and share quotas in Cournot competition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 137-144.
- Kala Krishna, 1988. "What Do Voluntary Export Restraints Do?," NBER Working Papers 2612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Yasunori Okumura, 2014. "Comparison between specific taxation and volume quotas in a free entry Cournot oligopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 125-132, October.
- Hong Hwang & Cheng-Hau Peng & Hsiu-Ling Wu, 2013. "Tariffication and Welfare in a Differentiated Duopoly," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7), pages 899-911, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:17:y:1984:i:3-4:p:359-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.