Bundling of substitutes or complements
No abstract is available for this item.
- Praveen K. Kopalle & Aradhna Krishna & João L. Assunção, 1999. "The role of market expansion on equilibrium bundling strategies," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(7), pages 365-377.
- Shelegia, Sandro, 2012. "Multiproduct pricing in oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 231-242.
- Daniel Flores Curiel, 2010. "La regulación del tamaño de los lotes habitacionales: un modelo de discriminación de precios," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 25(2), pages 407-424.
- Ersoy, Fulya Yuksel & Hasker, Kevin & Inci, Eren, 2016. "Parking as a loss leader at shopping malls," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 98-112.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2010.
"Bundling revisited: substitute products and inter-firm discounts,"
26782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong, 2011. "Bundling Revisited: Substitute Products and Inter-Firm Discounts," Economics Series Working Papers 574, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Akifumi Ishihara & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2013. "Dark Sides of Patent Pools with Compulsory Independent Licensing," CARF F-Series CARF-F-318, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Rustam Ibragimov & Johan Walden, 2010. "Optimal Bundling Strategies Under Heavy-Tailed Valuations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(11), pages 1963-1976, November.
- Mark Armstrong, 2016. "Nonlinear Pricing," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 8(1), pages 583-614, October.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2015. "Nonlinear Pricing," MPRA Paper 65779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong, 2015. "Nonlinear Pricing," Economics Series Working Papers 756, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jae Hyun Gwon, 2015. "Bundling Competition Between Multi-Product And Single-Product Firms," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 40(3), pages 27-54, September.
- Marinoso, Begona Garcia, 2001. "Marketing an upgrade to a system: compatibility choice as a price discrimination device," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 377-392, December.
- Gayer, Amit & Shy, Oz, 2016. "A welfare evaluation of tying strategies," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 623-637.
- Kamel Jedidi & Sharan Jagpal & Puneet Manchanda, 2003. "Measuring Heterogeneous Reservation Prices for Product Bundles," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 107-130, July.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Darin N. Lee & Pierre M. Picard & Ethan Singer, 2015. "Product Unbundling in the Travel Industry: The Economics of Airline Bag Fees," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 457-484, 09.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Darin N. Lee & Pierre M. Picard & Ethan Singer, 2013. "Product Unbundling in the Travel Industry: The Economics of Airline Bag Fees," CESifo Working Paper Series 4397, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jay Pil Choi, 2004. "Antitrust Analysis of Tying Arrangements," CESifo Working Paper Series 1336, CESifo Group Munich.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2013. "A more general theory of commodity bundling," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 448-472.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2012. "A more general theory of commodity bundling," MPRA Paper 37375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong, 2012. "A More General Theory of Commodity Bundling," Economics Series Working Papers 624, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Almeida Costa, Luis & Dierickx, Ingemar, 2002. "Licensing and bundling," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 251-267, February.
- Hui-Ling Chung & Yan-Shu Lin & Jin-Li Hu, 2013. "Bundling strategy and product differentiation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 207-229, April.
- Rustam Ibragimov, 2004. "Shifting paradigms: on the robustness of economic models to heavy-tailedness assumptions," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 105, Econometric Society.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:3:y:1985:i:1:p:101-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed