Implementing reforms in the telecommunications sector -- Lessons from experience : Bjorn Wellenius and Peter A. Stern (Eds.), Washington, D.C.: World Bank Regional and Sectoral Studies, 757 pp., 1994
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kindleberger, Charles P, 1983. "Standards as Public, Collective and Private Goods," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 377-396.
- Blankart, Charles B & Knieps, Gunther, 1993. "State and Standards," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 39-52, September.
- Berg, Sanford V, 1989. "The Production of Compatibility: Technical Standards as Collective Goods," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 361-383.
- David, Paul A. & Bunn, Julie Ann, 1988. "The economics of gateway technologies and network evolution: Lessons from electricity supply history," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 165-202.
- Nicholas S. Economides & Glenn A. Woroch, 1992. "Benefits and Pitfalls of Network Interconnection," Working Papers 92-31, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:7:y:1995:i:3:p:297-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .