Management patterns and healthcare costs for hospitalized patients with cerebral infarction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:brikps:publication-detail,7101.html?id=25946 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:brikps:59558 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2003. "The Health Sector in Argentina: Current Situations and Options for Improvement," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14634, The World Bank.
- Cristian C. Baeza & Truman G. Packard, 2006. "Beyond Survival : Protecting Households from Health Shocks in Latin America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7120.
- Iriart, Celia & Elías Merhy, Emerson & Waitzkin, Howard, 2001. "Managed care in Latin America: the new common sense in health policy reform," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1243-1253, April.
- Truman G. Packard & Cristian C. Baeza, 2006. "Beyond Survival: Protecting Households from Health Shocks in Latin America," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 59558, February.
- Londono, Juan-Luis & Frenk, Julio, 1997. "Structured pluralism: towards an innovative model for health system reform in Latin America," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 1-36, July.
- Adam Wagstaff & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2003. "Catastrophe and impoverishment in paying for health care: with applications to Vietnam 1993-1998," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(11), pages 921-933.
- Bertranou, Fabio M., 1999. "Are market-oriented health insurance reforms possible in Latin America?: The cases of Argentina, Chile and Colombia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 19-36, April.
- Kutzin, Joseph, 2001. "A descriptive framework for country-level analysis of health care financing arrangements," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 171-204, June.
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Owen O'Donnell & Ravindra P. Rannan-Eliya & Aparnaa Somanathan & Shiva Raj Adhikari & Charu C. Garg & Deni Harbianto & Alejandro N. Herrin & Mohammed Nazmul Huq & Shamsia Ibragimo, 2007. "Catastrophic payments for health care in Asia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(11), pages 1159-1184.
- Homedes, Nuria & Ugalde, Antonio, 2005. "Why neoliberal health reforms have failed in Latin America," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 83-96, January.
- Lloyd-Sherlock, Peter, 2005. "Health sector reform in Argentina: a cautionary tale," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(8), pages 1893-1903, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:88:y:2008:i:1:p:100-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .