Regenerative medicine regulatory policies: A systematic review and international comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Makady, A. & van Veelen, A. & de Boer, A. & Hillege, H. & Klungel, O.H. & Goettsch, W., 2019. "Implementing managed entry agreements in practice: The Dutch reality check," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 267-274.
- Hampson, G. & Towse, A. & Dreitlein, B. & Henshall, C. & Pearson, S., 2018. "Real World Evidence for Coverage Decisions: Opportunities and Challenges," Research Papers 001997, Office of Health Economics.
- Yasuko Inokuma, 2017. "Pharmacovigilance of Regenerative Medicine Under the Amended Pharmaceutical Affairs Act in Japan," Drug Safety, Springer, vol. 40(6), pages 475-482, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Melissa H. Roberts & Gary T. Ferguson, 2021. "Real-World Evidence: Bridging Gaps in Evidence to Guide Payer Decisions," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 3-11, March.
- Jorge Mestre-Ferrandiz & Néboa Zozaya & Bleric Alcalá & Álvaro Hidalgo-Vega, 2018. "Multi-Indication Pricing: Nice in Theory but Can it Work in Practice?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 36(12), pages 1407-1420, December.
- Sabine E. Grimm & Xavier Pouwels & Bram L. T. Ramaekers & Ben Wijnen & Saskia Knies & Janneke Grutters & Manuela A. Joore, 2020. "Development and Validation of the TRansparent Uncertainty ASsessmenT (TRUST) Tool for Assessing Uncertainties in Health Economic Decision Models," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 205-216, February.
- Fernando Antonanzas & Carmelo Juárez-Castelló & Reyes Lorente & Roberto Rodríguez-Ibeas, 2019. "The Use of Risk-Sharing Contracts in Healthcare: Theoretical and Empirical Assessments," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 37(12), pages 1469-1483, December.
- Carolina Zampirolli Dias & Brian Godman & Ludmila Peres Gargano & Pâmela Santos Azevedo & Marina Morgado Garcia & Maurílio Souza Cazarim & Laís Lessa Neiva Pantuzza & Nelio Gomes Ribeiro-Junior & Andr, 2020. "Integrative Review of Managed Entry Agreements: Chances and Limitations," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 38(11), pages 1165-1185, November.
- Elsa Bouée-Benhamiche & Philippe Jean Bousquet & Salah Ghabri, 2020. "Economic Evaluations of Anticancer Drugs Based on Medico-Administrative Databases: A Systematic Literature Review," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 491-508, August.
- Caridad Pontes & Corinne Zara & Josep Torrent-Farnell & Merce Obach & Cristina Nadal & Patricia Vella-Bonanno & Michael Ermisch & Steven Simoens & Renata Curi Hauegen & Jolanta Gulbinovic & Angela Tim, 2020. "Time to Review Authorisation and Funding for New Cancer Medicines in Europe? Inferences from the Case of Olaratumab," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 5-16, February.
- Elisabeth M. Oehrlein & Jennifer S. Graff & Jason Harris & Eleanor M. Perfetto, 2019. "Patient-Community Perspectives on Real-World Evidence: Enhancing Engagement, Understanding, and Trust," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;International Academy of Health Preference Research, vol. 12(4), pages 375-381, August.
- Andersson, Emelie & Svensson, Johanna & Persson, Ulf & Lindgren, Peter, 2020. "Risk sharing in managed entry agreements—A review of the Swedish experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 124(4), pages 404-410.
More about this item
KeywordsRegenerative medicine; Market authorization; Expedited programs;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:124:y:2020:i:7:p:701-713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu or (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.