Two-person bargaining behavior in fixed discounting factors games with infinite horizon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982. "Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 97-109, January.
- Kalai, Ehud, 1977.
"Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1623-1630, October.
- Ehud Kalai, 1977. "Proportional Solutions to Bargaining Situations: Interpersonal Utility Comparisons," Discussion Papers 179, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dezső, Linda & Loewenstein, George & Steinhart, Jonathan & Neszveda, Gábor & Szászi, Barnabás, 2015. "The pernicious role of asymmetric history in negotiations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 430-438.
- Guth, Werner & Ockenfels, Peter & Ritzberger, Klaus, 1995. "On durable goods monopolies an experimental study of intrapersonal price competition and price discrimination over time," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 247-274, July.
- Guth, Werner, 1995. "On ultimatum bargaining experiments -- A personal review," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 329-344, August.
- Rami Zwick & Xiao-Ping Chen, 1999. "What Price Fairness? A Bargaining Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(6), pages 804-823, June.
- D.D.B. van Bragt & J.A. La Poutré, 2003. "Why Agents for Automated Negotiations Should Be Adaptive," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 101-118, November.
- Joydeep Srivastava & Dipankar Chakravarti & Amnon Rapoport, 2000. "Price and Margin Negotiations in Marketing Channels: An Experimental Study of Sequential Bargaining Under One-sided Uncertainty and Opportunity Cost of Delay," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 163-184.
- Sebastian Schweighofer-Kodritsch, 2015. "Time Preferences and Bargaining," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2015/568, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Zwick, Rami & Rapoport, Amnon & Weg, Eythan, 2000.
"Invariance failure under subgame perfectness in sequential bargaining,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 517-544, October.
- Rami Zwick & Eythan Weg & Amnon Rapoport, 1999. "Invariance failure under subgame perfectness in sequential bargaining," Experimental 9903002, EconWPA.
- Alexander Kritikos, 2006.
"The Impact of Compulsory Arbitration on Bargaining Behavior: An Experimental Study,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 293-315, August.
- Kritikos, Alexander S., 2005. "The Impact of Compulsory Arbitration on Bargaining Behavior: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 230, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Sigbjørn Birkeland & Bertil Tungodden, 2014. "Fairness motivation in bargaining: a matter of principle," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 125-151, June.
- Enrico Gerding & David van Bragt & Han La Poutré, 2003. "Multi-Issue Negotiation Processes by Evolutionary Simulation, Validation and Social Extensions," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 39-63, August.
- Randolph Sloof, 2005. "Finite Horizon Bargaining With Outside Options And Threat Points," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 109-142, March.
- Kohler, Stefan, 2012. "Envy can promote more equal division in alternating-offer bargaining," MPRA Paper 40761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bryan C. McCannon & John B. Stevens, 2015. "Role of Personality Style on Bargaining Outcomes," Working Papers 15-22, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Brooks, Alison Wood & Schweitzer, Maurice E., 2011. "Can Nervous Nelly negotiate? How anxiety causes negotiators to make low first offers, exit early, and earn less profit," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 43-54, May.
- Jacek Miękisz & Michał Ramsza, 2012. "Replicator Dynamics of Symmetric Ultimatum Game," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 258-268, June.
- Anderhub, Vital & Guth, Werner & Marchand, Nadege, 2004.
"Early or late conflict settlement in a variety of games - An experimental study,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 177-194, April.
- Vital Anderhub & Werner Güth & Nadège Marchand, 2002. "Early or Late Conflict Settlement in a Variety of Games - An Experimental Study -," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-65, CIRANO.
- Barry Feldman, 2002. "A Dual Model of Cooperative Value," Game Theory and Information 0207001, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:2:y:1990:i:1:p:76-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .