Two-person bargaining behavior in fixed discounting factors games with infinite horizon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eme:ijsepp:ijse-01-2015-0008 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zwick, Rami & Rapoport, Amnon & Weg, Eythan, 2000.
"Invariance failure under subgame perfectness in sequential bargaining,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 517-544, October.
- Rami Zwick & Eythan Weg & Amnon Rapoport, 1999. "Invariance failure under subgame perfectness in sequential bargaining," Experimental 9903002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Kritikos, 2006.
"The Impact of Compulsory Arbitration on Bargaining Behavior: An Experimental Study,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 293-315, August.
- Kritikos, Alexander S., 2005. "The Impact of Compulsory Arbitration on Bargaining Behavior: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 230, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Bryan C. McCannon & John Stevens, 2017. "Role of personality style on bargaining outcomes," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 44(9), pages 1166-1196, September.
- Brooks, Alison Wood & Schweitzer, Maurice E., 2011. "Can Nervous Nelly negotiate? How anxiety causes negotiators to make low first offers, exit early, and earn less profit," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 43-54, May.
- Jacek Miękisz & Michał Ramsza, 2012. "Replicator Dynamics of Symmetric Ultimatum Game," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 258-268, June.
- Anderhub, Vital & Guth, Werner & Marchand, Nadege, 2004.
"Early or late conflict settlement in a variety of games - An experimental study,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 177-194, April.
- Vital Anderhub & Werner Güth & Nadège Marchand, 2002. "Early or Late Conflict Settlement in a Variety of Games - An Experimental Study -," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-65, CIRANO.
- Sigbjørn Birkeland & Bertil Tungodden, 2014. "Fairness motivation in bargaining: a matter of principle," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 125-151, June.
- Guth, Werner, 1995. "On ultimatum bargaining experiments -- A personal review," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 329-344, August.
- Barry Feldman, 2002. "A Dual Model of Cooperative Value," Game Theory and Information 0207001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Gerding & David van Bragt & Han La Poutré, 2003. "Multi-Issue Negotiation Processes by Evolutionary Simulation, Validation and Social Extensions," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 39-63, August.
- Rami Zwick & Xiao-Ping Chen, 1999. "What Price Fairness? A Bargaining Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(6), pages 804-823, June.
- D.D.B. van Bragt & J.A. La Poutré, 2003. "Why Agents for Automated Negotiations Should Be Adaptive," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 101-118, November.
- Dezső, Linda & Loewenstein, George & Steinhart, Jonathan & Neszveda, Gábor & Szászi, Barnabás, 2015. "The pernicious role of asymmetric history in negotiations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 430-438.
- Randolph Sloof, 2005. "Finite Horizon Bargaining With Outside Options And Threat Points," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 109-142, March.
- Joydeep Srivastava & Dipankar Chakravarti & Amnon Rapoport, 2000. "Price and Margin Negotiations in Marketing Channels: An Experimental Study of Sequential Bargaining Under One-sided Uncertainty and Opportunity Cost of Delay," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(2), pages 163-184, October.
- Sebastian Schweighofer-Kodritsch, 2015. "Time Preferences and Bargaining," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /2015/568, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Guth, Werner & Ockenfels, Peter & Ritzberger, Klaus, 1995. "On durable goods monopolies an experimental study of intrapersonal price competition and price discrimination over time," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 247-274, July.
- Kohler, Stefan, 2012. "Envy can promote more equal division in alternating-offer bargaining," MPRA Paper 40761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:2:y:1990:i:1:p:76-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.