A General Solution to King Solomon's Dilemma
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Battigalli Pierpaolo & Siniscalchi Marciano, 2003. "Rationalization and Incomplete Information," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-46, June.
- Georgy Artemov, 2006. "Imminent Nash Implementation as a Solution to King Solomon's Dilemma," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(14), pages 1-8.
- H. Reiju Mihara, 2012.
"The Second-Price Auction Solves King Solomon'S Dilemma,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 420-429, September.
- Mihara, H. Reiju, 2008. "The second-price auction solves King Solomon's dilemma," MPRA Paper 8801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Leroux, Justin, 2011. "Choosing and sharing," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 296-300, September.
- repec:eee:soceco:v:70:y:2017:i:c:p:55-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:08:y:2006:i:01:n:s0219198906000795 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pérez-Castrillo, David & Quérou, Nicolas, 2012.
"Smooth multibidding mechanisms,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 420-438.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2010. "Smooth multibidding mechanisms," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 849.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2011. "Smooth Multibidding Mechanisms," CESifo Working Paper Series 3394, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2010. "Smooth Multibidding Mechanisms," Working Papers 520, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bag, Parimal Kanti & Sabourian, Hamid, 2005.
"Distributing awards efficiently: More on King Solomon's problem,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 43-58, October.
- Bag, P.K. & Sabourian, H., 2004. "Distributing Awards Efficiently: More on King Solomon’s Problem," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0418, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Parimal Kanti Bag; Hamid Sabourian, 2004. "Distributing Awards Efficiently: More on King Solomon's Problem," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 257, Econometric Society.
- Giovanni Ponti & Anita Gantner & Dunia López-Pintado & Robert Montgomery, 2003.
"Solomon's Dilemma: An experimental study on dynamic implementation,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 8(2), pages 217-239, October.
- Dunia López-Pintado & Giovanni Ponti, 2003. "Solomon'S Dilemma: An Experimental Study On Dynamic Implementation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:spr:etbull:v:6:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40505-017-0122-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guha, Brishti, 2014. "Reinterpreting King Solomon's problem: Malice and mechanism design," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 125-132.
- Olszewski, Wojciech, 2003. "A simple and general solution to King Solomon's problem," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 315-318, February.
- Alexander Elbittar & Sonia B. Di Giannatale, 2010. "King Solomon’s Dilemma: An Experimental Study on Implementation," Working papers DTE 477, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Battigalli, Pierpaolo, 2003. "Rationalizability in infinite, dynamic games with incomplete information," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-38, March.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2002. "Choosing Wisely: A Multibidding Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1577-1587, December.
- Müller, Christoph, 2016. "Robust virtual implementation under common strong belief in rationality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 407-450.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli, 2006.
"Rationalization In Signaling Games: Theory And Applications,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(01), pages 67-93.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli, 2004. "Rationalization in Signaling Games: Theory and Applications," Working Papers 275, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Giovanni Ponti, 2000. "Splitting The Baby In Two: How To Solve Solomon'S Dilemma When Agents Are Boundedly Rational," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Cabrales, Antonio & Charness, Gary & Corchon, Luis C., 2003.
"An experiment on Nash implementation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 161-193, June.
- Antonio Cabrales & Gary Charness & Luis Corchón, 1998. "An experiment on Nash implementation," Economics Working Papers 300, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Charness, Gary B & Cabrales, Antonio & Corchon, Luis C, 2001. "An Experiment on Nash Implementation," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt8275577k, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Cheng-Zhong Qin & Chun-Lei Yang, 2009. "Make a guess: a robust mechanism for King Solomon’s dilemma," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(2), pages 259-268, May.
- Qin, Cheng-Zhong, 2006. "Bid and Guess: A Nested Mechanism for King Solomon's Dilemma," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt78s8m9rn, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Brishti Guha, 2017. "Testing for Malice," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 327-335.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:26:y:1999:i:2:p:279-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.