A comment on: V.C. Tassone et al. 2004: Diverging incentives for afforestation from carbon sequestration: An economic analysis of the EU afforestation program in the south of Italy. Forest Policy and Economics 6, 567-578
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kline, Jeffrey D. & Alig, Ralph J. & Johnson, Rebecca L., 2000. "Forest owner incentives to protect riparian habitat," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 29-43, April.
- Daowei Zhang & Warren A. Flick, 2001. "Sticks, Carrots, and Reforestation Investment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(3), pages 443-456.
- Kilgore, Michael A. & Blinn, Charles R., 2004. "Policy tools to encourage the application of sustainable timber harvesting practices in the United States and Canada," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 111-127, March.
- Van Gossum, Peter & Luyssaert, Sebastiaan & Serbruyns, Inge & Mortier, Freddy, 2005. "Forest groups as support to private forest owners in developing close-to-nature management," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 589-601, May.
- Klosowski, R. & Stevens, T. & Kittredge, D. & Dennis, D., 2001. "Economic incentives for coordinated management of forest land: a case study of southern New England," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 29-38, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:9:y:2006:i:2:p:107-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.