An integrative approach to using student investment clubs and student investment funds in the finance curriculum
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thorbecke, Willem, 1997. " On Stock Market Returns and Monetary Policy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 635-654, June.
- Johnson, Robert R. & Jensen, Gerald R., 1993. "The reaction of foreign stock markets to U.S. discount rate changes," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 181-193.
- Prather, Laurie & Bertin, William J., 1997. "A simple and effective trading rule for individual investors," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 285-294.
- Russell, Judson W., 1998. "The International Diversification Fallacy of Exchange-Listed Securities," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 95-106.
- Longin, Francois & Solnik, Bruno, 1995. "Is the correlation in international equity returns constant: 1960-1990?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-26, February.
- Tesar, Linda L. & Werner, Ingrid M., 1995. "Home bias and high turnover," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 467-492, August.
- Chang, Eric & Eun, Cheol S. & Kolodny, Richard, 1995. "International diversification through closed-end country funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1237-1263, October.
- Ho, Kwok & Milevsky, Moshe Arye & Robinson, Chris, 1999. "International equity diversification and shortfall risk," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 11-25.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finser:v:8:y:1999:i:4:p:211-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.rmi.gsu.edu/FSR/FSRhome.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.