The market model and the event study method: A synthesis of the econometric criticisms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leontief, Wassily, 1971. "Theoretical Assumptions and Nonobserved Facts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 1-7, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sascha Wilkens & Jens Wimschulte, 2005. "Price and Volume Effects Associated with 2003’s Major Reorganization of German Stock Indices," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 19(1), pages 61-98, June.
- Hamill, Philip A. & Opong, Kwaku K. & McGregor, Pat, 2002. "Equity option listing in the UK: a comparison of market-based research methodologies," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 91-108, January.
- Coutts, J. Andrew & Mills, Terence C. & Roberts, Jennifer, 1996. "The market model and the event study method: A rejoinder," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 83-86.
- Wagner, Niklas, 2004. "Time-varying moments, idiosyncratic risk, and an application to hot-issue IPO aftermarket returns," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 59-72, April.
- Rumsey, John, 1996. "The market model and the event study method: A synthesis of econometric criticisms: Comment," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 79-81.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:249-262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan-Peer Laabs & Dirk Schiereck, 2010. "The long-term success of M&A in the automotive supply industry: determinants of capital market performance," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(1), pages 61-88, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:3:y:1994:i:2:p:149-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620166 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .