Do legal systems matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donatella Porrini & Giovanni B. Ramello, 2011.
"Class action and financial markets: insights from law and economics,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 140-160, May.
- Ramello, Giovanni B. & Porrini, Donatella, 2010. "Class action and financial markets: Insights from law and economics," POLIS Working Papers 143, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Sergio Parrinello, 2002.
"The 'institutional factor' in the theory of international trade: new vs. old trade theories,"
Chapters,in: Is There Progress in Economics?, chapter 15
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Parrinello, Sergio, 2000. "The "institutional factor" in the theory of international trade: new vs. old trade theories," MPRA Paper 31472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Field, 2014. "Prosociality and the military," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 129-154, July.
- Nuno Garoupa, 2003. "Behavioral Economic Analysis of Crime: A Critical Review," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 5-15, January.
- Alexander Field, 2008. "Why multilevel selection matters," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 203-238, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:exehis:v:28:y:1991:i:1:p:1-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.