Identifying and controlling for program-level differences in comparative cost analysis: Lessons from the economic evaluation of the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Beth L. & Rockhill, Anna & Furrer, Carrie, 2007. "Does substance abuse treatment make a difference for child welfare case outcomes? A statewide longitudinal analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 460-473, April.
- M. Douglas Anglin & Yih-Ing Hser & Chih-Ping Chou, 1993. "Reliability and Validity of Retrospective Behavioral Self-Report By Narcotics Addicts," Evaluation Review, , vol. 17(1), pages 91-108, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tangka, Florence K.L. & Subramanian, Sujha & Hoover, Sonja & Royalty, Janet & Joseph, Kristy & DeGroff, Amy & Joseph, Djenaba & Chattopadhyay, Sajal, 2017. "Costs of promoting cancer screening: Evidence from CDC’s Colorectal Cancer Control Program (CRCCP)," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 67-72.
- Subramanian, Sujha & Tangka, Florence K.L. & Hoover, Sonja & Royalty, Janet & DeGroff, Amy & Joseph, Djenaba, 2017. "Costs of colorectal cancer screening provision in CDC’s Colorectal Cancer Control Program: Comparisons of colonoscopy and FOBT/FIT based screening," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, pages 73-80.
- Subramanian, Sujha & Tangka, Florence K.L. & Hoover, Sonja & DeGroff, Amy & Royalty, Janet & Seeff, Laura C., 2011. "Clinical and programmatic costs of implementing colorectal cancer screening: Evaluation of five programs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 147-153, May.
- Phillips, V.L. & Teweldemedhin, B. & Ahmedov, S. & Cobb, J. & McNabb, S.J.N., 2010. "Evaluation of program performance and expenditures in a report of performance measures (RPM) via a case study of two Florida county tuberculosis programs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 373-378, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:31:y:2008:i:2:p:136-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.