Experimental study on the direct liquefaction of Cunninghamia lanceolata in water
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taghipour, Alireza & Ramirez, Jerome A. & Brown, Richard J. & Rainey, Thomas J., 2019. "A review of fractional distillation to improve hydrothermal liquefaction biocrude characteristics; future outlook and prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 115(C).
- Akhtar, Javaid & Amin, Nor Aishah Saidina, 2011. "A review on process conditions for optimum bio-oil yield in hydrothermal liquefaction of biomass," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1615-1624, April.
- Déniel, Maxime & Haarlemmer, Geert & Roubaud, Anne & Weiss-Hortala, Elsa & Fages, Jacques, 2016. "Energy valorisation of food processing residues and model compounds by hydrothermal liquefaction," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1632-1652.
- Feng, Huan & He, Zhixia & Zhang, Bo & Chen, Haitao & Wang, Qian & Kandasamy, Sabariswaran, 2019. "Synergistic bio-oil production from hydrothermal co-liquefaction of Spirulina platensis and α-Cellulose," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 1283-1291.
- Nizamuddin, Sabzoi & Baloch, Humair Ahmed & Griffin, G.J. & Mubarak, N.M. & Bhutto, Abdul Waheed & Abro, Rashid & Mazari, Shaukat Ali & Ali, Brahim Si, 2017. "An overview of effect of process parameters on hydrothermal carbonization of biomass," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1289-1299.
- Zhu, Zhe & Toor, Saqib Sohail & Rosendahl, Lasse & Yu, Donghong & Chen, Guanyi, 2015. "Influence of alkali catalyst on product yield and properties via hydrothermal liquefaction of barley straw," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 284-292.
- Zhong, Chongli & Wei, Xiaomin, 2004. "A comparative experimental study on the liquefaction of wood," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1731-1741.
- Yuan, Chuan & Wang, Shuang & Cao, Bin & Hu, Yamin & Abomohra, Abd El-Fatah & Wang, Qian & Qian, Lili & Liu, Lu & Liu, Xinlin & He, Zhixia & Sun, Chaoqun & Feng, Yongqiang & Zhang, Bo, 2019. "Optimization of hydrothermal co-liquefaction of seaweeds with lignocellulosic biomass: Merging 2nd and 3rd generation feedstocks for enhanced bio-oil production," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 413-422.
- Brand, Steffen & Susanti, Ratna Frida & Kim, Seok Ki & Lee, Hong-shik & Kim, Jaehoon & Sang, Byung-In, 2013. "Supercritical ethanol as an enhanced medium for lignocellulosic biomass liquefaction: Influence of physical process parameters," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 173-182.
- Brand, Steffen & Hardi, Flabianus & Kim, Jaehoon & Suh, Dong Jin, 2014. "Effect of heating rate on biomass liquefaction: Differences between subcritical water and supercritical ethanol," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 420-427.
- Zhang, Bo & Chen, Jixiang & He, Zhixia & Chen, Haitao & Kandasamy, Sabariswaran, 2019. "Hydrothermal liquefaction of fresh lemon-peel: Parameter optimisation and product chemistry," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 512-519.
- Sun, Peiqin & Heng, Mingxing & Sun, Shaohui & Chen, Junwu, 2010. "Direct liquefaction of paulownia in hot compressed water: Influence of catalysts," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5421-5429.
- Hardi, Flabianus & Mäkelä, Mikko & Yoshikawa, Kunio, 2017. "Non-catalytic hydrothermal liquefaction of pine sawdust using experimental design: Material balances and products analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 1026-1034.
- Gao, Ying & Wang, Xian-Hua & Yang, Hai-Ping & Chen, Han-Ping, 2012. "Characterization of products from hydrothermal treatments of cellulose," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 457-465.
- Chen, Wei-Hsin & Lin, Yu-Ying & Liu, Hsuan-Cheng & Baroutian, Saeid, 2020. "Optimization of food waste hydrothermal liquefaction by a two-step process in association with a double analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 199(C).
- Chamkalani, A. & Zendehboudi, S. & Rezaei, N. & Hawboldt, K., 2020. "A critical review on life cycle analysis of algae biodiesel: current challenges and future prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 134(C).
- Gan, Jing & Yuan, Wenqiao, 2013. "Operating condition optimization of corncob hydrothermal conversion for bio-oil production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 350-357.
- Qian, Yejian & Zuo, Chengji & Tan, Jian & He, Jianhui, 2007. "Structural analysis of bio-oils from sub-and supercritical water liquefaction of woody biomass," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 196-202.
- Dimitriadis, Athanasios & Bezergianni, Stella, 2017. "Hydrothermal liquefaction of various biomass and waste feedstocks for biocrude production: A state of the art review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 113-125.
- Yongsheng Zhang & Jamie Minaret & Zhongshun Yuan & Animesh Dutta & Chunbao (Charles) Xu, 2018. "Mild Hydrothermal Liquefaction of High Water Content Agricultural Residue for Bio-Crude Oil Production: A Parametric Study," Energies, MDPI, vol. 11(11), pages 1-13, November.
- Zhang, Linghong & Champagne, Pascale & (Charles) Xu, Chunbao, 2011. "Bio-crude production from secondary pulp/paper-mill sludge and waste newspaper via co-liquefaction in hot-compressed water," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 2142-2150.
- Yuan, X.Z. & Li, H. & Zeng, G.M. & Tong, J.Y. & Xie, W., 2007. "Sub- and supercritical liquefaction of rice straw in the presence of ethanol–water and 2-propanol–water mixture," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 2081-2088.
- Younas, Rafia & Hao, Shilai & Zhang, Liwu & Zhang, Shicheng, 2017. "Hydrothermal liquefaction of rice straw with NiO nanocatalyst for bio-oil production," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 532-545.
- Li, Wei-Gang & Zhao, Wei & Liu, Hao-Miao & Ao, Lei & Liu, Kai-Shuai & Guan, Yin-Shuang & Zai, Shi-Feng & Chen, Shang-Long & Zong, Zhi-Min & Wei, Xian-Yong, 2018. "Supercritical ethanolysis of wheat stalk over calcium oxide," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 300-305.
- Ankit Mathanker & Snehlata Das & Deepak Pudasainee & Monir Khan & Amit Kumar & Rajender Gupta, 2021. "A Review of Hydrothermal Liquefaction of Biomass for Biofuels Production with a Special Focus on the Effect of Process Parameters, Co-Solvents, and Extraction Solvents," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(16), pages 1-60, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:28:y:2003:i:7:p:597-606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.