Air pollution and the energy ladder in asian cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahut, Dil Bahadur & Das, Sukanya & De Groote, Hugo & Behera, Bhagirath, 2014. "Determinants of household energy use in Bhutan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 661-672.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Jiang, Leiwen, 2008. "The household energy transition in India and China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4022-4035, November.
- Lee, Soo Min & Kim, Yeon-Su & Jaung, Wanggi & Latifah, Sitti & Afifi, Mansur & Fisher, Larry A., 2015. "Forests, fuelwood and livelihoods—energy transition patterns in eastern Indonesia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 61-70.
- Mensah, Justice Tei & Adu, George, 2015.
"An empirical analysis of household energy choice in Ghana,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1402-1411.
- Mensah, Justice T. & Adu, George, 2012. "An Empirical Analysis Of Household Energy Choice In Ghana," Working Paper Series 2013:6, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Jin Dang & Chaoliu Li & Jihua Li & Andy Dang & Qianggong Zhang & Pengfei Chen & Shichang Kang & Derek Dunn-Rankin, 2019. "Emissions from Solid Fuel Cook Stoves in the Himalayan Region," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-15, March.
- Arthur, Maria de Fátima S.R. & Bond, Craig A. & Willson, Bryan, 2012. "Estimation of elasticities for domestic energy demand in Mozambique," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 398-409.
- Ibidun O. Adelekan & Afeikhena T. Jerome, 2006. "Dynamics of household energy consumption in a traditional African city, Ibadan," Environment Systems and Decisions, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 99-110, June.
- Hojin Jung, 2020. "The Impact of Ambient Fine Particulate Matter on Consumer Expenditures," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-13, March.
- StÃ©phane Couture & Serge Garcia & Arnaud Reynaud, 2009.
"Household Energy Choices and Fuelwood Consumption: An Econometric Approach to the French Data,"
LERNA Working Papers
09.08.284, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Stéphane Couture & Serge Garcia & Arnaud Reynaud, 2012. "Household energy choices and fuelwood consumption: an econometric approach to the french data," Post-Print hal-01001257, HAL.
- Couture, Stéphane & Garcia, Serge & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2009. "Household Energy Choices and Fuelwood Consumption: An Econometric Approach to the French Data," TSE Working Papers 09-044, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Kounetas, Konstantinos & Stergiou, Eirini, 2019. "Technology heterogeneity in European industries' energy efficiency performance. The role of climate, greenhouse gases, path dependence and energy mix," MPRA Paper 92314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arabatzis, G. & Malesios, Ch., 2011. "An econometric analysis of residential consumption of fuelwood in a mountainous prefecture of Northern Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8088-8097.
- Parikh, Jyoti & Balakrishnan, Kalpana & Laxmi, Vijay & Biswas, Haimanti, 2001. "Exposure from cooking with biofuels: pollution monitoring and analysis for rural Tamil Nadu, India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 949-962.
- Wang, Shaobin & Liu, Yonglin & Zhao, Chao & Pu, Haixia, 2019. "Residential energy consumption and its linkages with life expectancy in mainland China: A geographically weighted regression approach and energy-ladder-based perspective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 347-357.
- Zhang, Xiao-Bing & Hassen, Sied, 2017. "Household fuel choice in urban China: evidence from panel data," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 392-413, August.
- Martey, Edward, 2019. "Tenancy and energy choice for lighting and cooking: Evidence from Ghana," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 570-581.
- Masera, Omar R. & Saatkamp, Barbara D. & Kammen, Daniel M., 2000. "From Linear Fuel Switching to Multiple Cooking Strategies: A Critique and Alternative to the Energy Ladder Model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2083-2103, December.
- Jovanović, Marina & Vučićević, Biljana & Turanjanin, Valentina & Živković, Marija & Spasojević, Vuk, 2014. "Investigation of indoor and outdoor air quality of the classrooms at a school in Serbia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 42-48.
- Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong & He, Guizhen & Bluemling, Bettina & Beckers, Theo A.M., 2013. "Sustainability effects of household-scale biogas in rural China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 273-287.
- Edwards, Rufus D. & Smith, Kirk R. & Zhang, Junfeng & Ma, Yuqing, 2004. "Implications of changes in household stoves and fuel use in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 395-411, February.
- Kadian, Rashmi & Dahiya, R.P. & Garg, H.P., 2007. "Energy-related emissions and mitigation opportunities from the household sector in Delhi," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6195-6211, December.
- van Ruijven, Bas & Urban, Frauke & Benders, René M.J. & Moll, Henri C. & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. & de Vries, Bert & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2008. "Modeling Energy and Development: An Evaluation of Models and Concepts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2801-2821, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:19:y:1994:i:5:p:587-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.