Determinants of renewable energy growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from panel ARDL
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaoyan Li & Hengzhou Xu, 2020. "Effect of local government decision‐making competition on carbon emissions: Evidence from China's three urban agglomerations," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 2418-2431, September.
- Meangbua, Onicha & Dhakal, Shobhakar & Kuwornu, John K.M., 2019. "Factors influencing energy requirements and CO2 emissions of households in Thailand: A panel data analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 521-531.
- Ankrah, Isaac & Lin, Boqiang, 2020. "Renewable energy development in Ghana: Beyond potentials and commitment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 198(C).
- Bissiri, M. & Moura, P. & Figueiredo, N.C. & Silva, P.P., 2020. "Towards a renewables-based future for West African States: A review of power systems planning approaches," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 134(C).
- Aliyu Salisu Barau & Aliyu Haidar Abubakar & Abdul-Hakim Ibrahim Kiyawa, 2020. "Not There Yet: Mapping Inhibitions to Solar Energy Utilisation by Households in African Informal Urban Neighbourhoods," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-1, January.
- Juan José Cartelle Barros & Manuel Lara Coira & María Pilar de la Cruz López & Alfredo del Caño Gochi & Isabel Soares, 2020. "Optimisation Techniques for Managing the Project Sustainability Objective: Application to a Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-1, June.
- Bersalli, Germán & Menanteau, Philippe & El-Methni, Jonathan, 2020. "Renewable energy policy effectiveness: A panel data analysis across Europe and Latin America," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Mohd Shahidan Shaari & Noorazeela Zainol Abidin & Zulkefly Abdul Karim, 2020. "The Impact of Renewable Energy Consumption and Economic Growth on CO2 Emissions: New Evidence using Panel ARDL Study of Selected Countries," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(6), pages 617-623.
- Uzar, Umut, 2020. "Political economy of renewable energy: Does institutional quality make a difference in renewable energy consumption?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 591-603.
- Lisandra Rocha-Meneses & Oghenetejiri Frances Otor & Nemailla Bonturi & Kaja Orupõld & Timo Kikas, 2019. "Bioenergy Yields from Sequential Bioethanol and Biomethane Production: An Optimized Process Flow," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-1, December.
- Wang, Qiang & Li, Shuyu & Pisarenko, Zhanna, 2020. "Heterogeneous effects of energy efficiency, oil price, environmental pressure, R&D investment, and policy on renewable energy -- evidence from the G20 countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 209(C).
- Dastan Bamwesigye & Petr Kupec & Georges Chekuimo & Jindrich Pavlis & Obed Asamoah & Samuel Antwi Darkwah & Petra Hlaváčková, 2020. "Charcoal and Wood Biomass Utilization in Uganda: The Socioeconomic and Environmental Dynamics and Implications," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(20), pages 1-1, October.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Sub-Saharan Africa; Panel ARDL;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:156:y:2018:i:c:p:45-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.