How do Spanish polluting sectors' stock market returns react to European Union allowances prices? A panel data approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moreno, Blanca & García-Álvarez, María Teresa & Fonseca, Ana Rosa, 2017. "Fuel prices impacts on stock market of metallurgical industry under the EU emissions trading system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 223-233.
- Wen, Fenghua & Zhao, Lili & He, Shaoyi & Yang, Guozheng, 2020. "Asymmetric relationship between carbon emission trading market and stock market: Evidences from China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- Fang, Sheng & Lu, Xinsheng & Li, Jianfeng & Qu, Ling, 2018. "Multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis of carbon emission allowance and stock returns," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 509(C), pages 551-566.
- Fang Zhang & Zhengjun Zhang, 2020. "The tail dependence of the carbon markets: The implication of portfolio management," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(8), pages 1-17, August.
- Dutta, Anupam & Bouri, Elie & Noor, Md Hasib, 2018. "Return and volatility linkages between CO2 emission and clean energy stock prices," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 803-810.
- AgustÃn GarcÃa & MarÃa Teresa & GarcÃa-Ã lvarez & Blanca Moreno, 2017. "Iberian Electricity Sector: A transition towards a more liberalized and sustainable market," GDAE Working Papers 17-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Yinpeng Zhang & Zhixin Liu & Yingying Xu, 2018. "Carbon price volatility: The case of China," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(10), pages 1-15, October.
- Miguel A. Jaramillo-Morán & Agustín García-García, 2019. "Applying Artificial Neural Networks to Forecast European Union Allowance Prices: The Effect of Information from Pollutant-Related Sectors," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(23), pages 1-1, November.
- Li, Huajiao & An, Haizhong & Liu, Xueyong & Gao, Xiangyun & Fang, Wei & An, Feng, 2016. "Price fluctuation in the energy stock market based on fluctuation and co-fluctuation matrix transmission networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(P1), pages 73-83.
- Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang, 2017. "Assessing CO2 emissions in China's iron and steel industry: A nonparametric additive regression approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 325-337.
- Chune Young Chung & Minkyu Jeong & Jason Young, 2018. "The Price Determinants of the EU Allowance in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-1, November.
- Xia Wang & Lijun Zhang & Yaochen Qin & Jingfei Zhang, 2020. "Analysis of China’s Manufacturing Industry Carbon Lock-In and Its Influencing Factors," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(4), pages 1-1, February.
- Yanbin Li & Dan Nie & Bingkang Li & Xiyu Li, 2020. "The Spillover Effect between Carbon Emission Trading (CET) Price and Power Company Stock Price in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(16), pages 1-1, August.
- Fang Zhang & Hong Fang & Xu Wang, 2018. "Impact of Carbon Prices on Corporate Value: The Case of China’s Thermal Listed Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-1, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union emission trading system; Stock market return; Multifactor market model; Panel data econometric models; EUA (European Union allowance) price;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:103:y:2016:i:c:p:240-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.