Techno-economical analysis of off-grid hybrid systems at Kutubdia Island, Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Velo, R. & Osorio, L. & Fernández, M.D. & Rodríguez, M.R., 2014. "An economic analysis of a stand-alone and grid-connected cattle farm," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 883-890.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:4:p:268:d:67605 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perera, A.T.D. & Attalage, R.A. & Perera, K.K.C.K. & Dassanayake, V.P.C., 2013. "Designing standalone hybrid energy systems minimizing initial investment, life cycle cost and pollutant emission," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 220-230.
- Nugent, Daniel & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2014. "Assessing the lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions from solar PV and wind energy: A critical meta-survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 229-244.
- Perera, A.T.D. & Wickremasinghe, D.M.I.J. & Mahindarathna, D.V.S. & Attalage, R.A. & Perera, K.K.C.K. & Bartholameuz, E.M., 2012. "Sensitivity of internal combustion generator capacity in standalone hybrid energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 403-411.
- Halder, P.K., 2016. "Potential and economic feasibility of solar home systems implementation in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 568-576.
- Nandi, Sanjoy Kumar & Ghosh, Himangshu Ranjan, 2010. "Prospect of wind–PV-battery hybrid power system as an alternative to grid extension in Bangladesh," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3040-3047.
- Majbaul Alam & Subhes Bhattacharyya, 2016. "Decentralized Renewable Hybrid Mini-Grids for Sustainable Electrification of the Off-Grid Coastal Areas of Bangladesh," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-16, April.
- Mandelli, Stefano & Barbieri, Jacopo & Mereu, Riccardo & Colombo, Emanuela, 2016. "Off-grid systems for rural electrification in developing countries: Definitions, classification and a comprehensive literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1621-1646.
- Rahman, Md. Mizanur & Paatero, Jukka V. & Lahdelma, Risto, 2013. "Evaluation of choices for sustainable rural electrification in developing countries: A multicriteria approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 589-599.
- Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Islam, Md Tasbirul & Karim, Mohd Aminul & Karim, Nissar Mohammad, 2014. "Exploitation of renewable energy for sustainable development and overcoming power crisis in Bangladesh," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 223-235.
- Erdinc, O. & Uzunoglu, M., 2012. "Optimum design of hybrid renewable energy systems: Overview of different approaches," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 1412-1425.
- Xydis, George, 2013. "A techno-economic and spatial analysis for the optimal planning of wind energy in Kythira island, Greece," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 440-452.
- Bahramara, S. & Moghaddam, M. Parsa & Haghifam, M.R., 2016. "Optimal planning of hybrid renewable energy systems using HOMER: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 609-620.
- Chauhan, Anurag & Saini, R.P., 2014. "A review on Integrated Renewable Energy System based power generation for stand-alone applications: Configurations, storage options, sizing methodologies and control," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 99-120.
- Haghighat Mamaghani, Alireza & Avella Escandon, Sebastian Alberto & Najafi, Behzad & Shirazi, Ali & Rinaldi, Fabio, 2016. "Techno-economic feasibility of photovoltaic, wind, diesel and hybrid electrification systems for off-grid rural electrification in Colombia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 293-305.
- Islam, Aminul & Chan, Eng-Seng & Taufiq-Yap, Yun Hin & Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Moniruzzaman, M. & Mridha, Moniruzzaman, 2014. "Energy security in Bangladesh perspective—An assessment and implication," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 154-171.
More about this item
KeywordsSolar radiation Wind energy Green house gases;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:2:p:976-980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.