Centralised and distributed electricity systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Scholten & Rolf Künneke, 2016. "Towards the Comprehensive Design of Energy Infrastructures," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-24, December.
- John Foster & Liam Wagner & Phil Wild & Junhua Zhao & Lucas Skoofa & Craig Froome, 2011. "Market and Economic Modelling of the Intelligent Grid: End of Year Report 2009," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 09, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Basu, Ashoke Kumar & Chowdhury, S.P. & Chowdhury, S. & Paul, S., 2011. "Microgrids: Energy management by strategic deployment of DERs—A comprehensive survey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4348-4356.
- Shimizu, Teruyuki & Kikuchi, Yasunori & Sugiyama, Hirokazu & Hirao, Masahiko, 2015. "Design method for a local energy cooperative network using distributed energy technologies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 781-793.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1032-:d:101657 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wade, N.S. & Taylor, P.C. & Lang, P.D. & Jones, P.R., 2010. "Evaluating the benefits of an electrical energy storage system in a future smart grid," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7180-7188, November.
- Kaundinya, Deepak Paramashivan & Balachandra, P. & Ravindranath, N.H., 2009. "Grid-connected versus stand-alone energy systems for decentralized power--A review of literature," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 2041-2050, October.
- Skoufa, Lucas & Tamaschke, Rick, 2011. "Carbon prices, institutions, technology and electricity generation firms in two Australian states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2606-2614, May.
- Ross, S.J. & McHenry, M.P. & Whale, J., 2012. "The impact of state feed-in tariffs and federal tradable quota support policies on grid-connected small wind turbine installed capacity in Australia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 141-147.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:2039-2052 is not listed on IDEAS
- Imke Lammers & Lea Diestelmeier, 2017. "Experimenting with Law and Governance for Decentralized Electricity Systems: Adjusting Regulation to Reality?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Sharifi, Ayyoob & Yamagata, Yoshiki, 2016. "Principles and criteria for assessing urban energy resilience: A literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1654-1677.
- Rolf Künneke, 2012. "Mapping Institutional, Technological and Policy Configurations of Inverse Infrastructures," Chapters,in: Inverse Infrastructures, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Koirala, Binod Prasad & Koliou, Elta & Friege, Jonas & Hakvoort, Rudi A. & Herder, Paulien M., 2016. "Energetic communities for community energy: A review of key issues and trends shaping integrated community energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 722-744.
- Julia Merino & Patricio Mendoza-Araya & Carlos Veganzones, 2014. "State of the Art and Future Trends in Grid Codes Applicable to Isolated Electrical Systems," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-19, November.
- Mandelli, Stefano & Barbieri, Jacopo & Mereu, Riccardo & Colombo, Emanuela, 2016. "Off-grid systems for rural electrification in developing countries: Definitions, classification and a comprehensive literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1621-1646.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:1205-1230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aboelsood Zidan & Hossam A. Gabbar, 2016. "DG Mix and Energy Storage Units for Optimal Planning of Self-Sufficient Micro Energy Grids," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-18, August.
- Kikuchi, Yasunori & Kimura, Seiichiro & Okamoto, Yoshitaka & Koyama, Michihisa, 2014. "A scenario analysis of future energy systems based on an energy flow model represented as functionals of technology options," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 586-601.
- Voll, Philip & Jennings, Mark & Hennen, Maike & Shah, Nilay & Bardow, André, 2015. "The optimum is not enough: A near-optimal solution paradigm for energy systems synthesis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 446-456.
- Luis Puigjaner & Mar Pérez-Fortes & José M. Laínez-Aguirre, 2015. "Towards a Carbon-Neutral Energy Sector: Opportunities and Challenges of Coordinated Bioenergy Supply Chains-A PSE Approach," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-48, June.
- Caresana, Flavio & Brandoni, Caterina & Feliciotti, Petro & Bartolini, Carlo Maria, 2011. "Energy and economic analysis of an ICE-based variable speed-operated micro-cogenerator," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 659-671, March.
- Binod Prasad Koirala & José Pablo Chaves Ávila & Tomás Gómez & Rudi A. Hakvoort & Paulien M. Herder, 2016. "Local Alternative for Energy Supply: Performance Assessment of Integrated Community Energy Systems," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-24, November.
- Pérez-Fortes, Mar & Laínez-Aguirre, José Miguel & Arranz-Piera, Pol & Velo, Enrique & Puigjaner, Luis, 2012. "Design of regional and sustainable bio-based networks for electricity generation using a multi-objective MILP approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 79-95.
More about this item
KeywordsFlexible networks Active energy demand Renewable and multi-energy generation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:12:p:4504-4508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.