Peak-pricing and self-rationing of gas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P Nijkamp, 1983. "Regional dimensions of energy scarcity," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 1(2), pages 179-192, April.
- M C Romanos, 1978. "Energy-Price Effects on Metropolitan Spatial Structure and Form," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 10(1), pages 93-104, January.
- M C Romanos, 1978. "Energy-price effects on metropolitan spatial structure and form," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 10(1), pages 93-104, January.
- Sakashita, Noboru, 1980. "The location theory of firm revisited impacts of rising energy prices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 423-428, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Arnott, 1986. "Information and Time-Of-Use Decisions in Stochastically Congestable Facilities," Discussion Papers 788, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Richard Arnott, 1992. "Information and Usage of Congestible Facilities Under Free Access," Discussion Papers 974, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:9:y:1987:i:2:p:99-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .