A fuzzy goal programming approach for the optimal planning of metropolitan solid waste management systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:7:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aouni, Belaid & Kettani, Ossama, 2001. "Goal programming model: A glorious history and a promising future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 225-231, January.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1476-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Corato, Luca & Montinari, Natalia, 2014.
"Flexible waste management under uncertainty,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 174-185.
- Luca Di Corato & Natalia Montinari, 2012. "Flexible Waste Management under Uncertainty," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Luca Di Corato & Natalia Montinari, 2013. "Flexible Waste Management under Uncertainty," Working Papers 2013.03, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Zhou, Feng & Huang, Gordon H. & Chen, Guo-Xian & Guo, Huai-Cheng, 2009. "Enhanced-interval linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 323-333, December.
- Prawat Sahakij & Steven Gabriel & Mark Ramirez & Chris Peot, 2011. "Multi-objective Optimization Models for Distributing Biosolids to Reuse Fields: A Case Study for the Blue Plains Wastewater Treatment Plant," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, March.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:31:y:2017:i:11:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1688-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eiselt, H.A., 2007. "Locating landfills--Optimization vs. reality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1040-1049, June.
- Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Nie, X.H. & Nie, S.L., 2008. "A two-stage fuzzy robust integer programming approach for capacity planning of environmental management systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 399-420, September.
- He, Li & Huang, Guo H. & Lu, Hongwei, 2011. "Bivariate interval semi-infinite programming with an application to environmental decision-making analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 452-465, June.
- Chang, Ni-Bin & Wen, C.G. & Chen, Y.L., 1997. "A fuzzy multi-objective programming approach for optimal management of the reservoir watershed," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 289-302, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:99:y:1997:i:2:p:303-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.