A new aggregation-disaggregation algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryson, Noel & Mobolurin, Ayodele, 1994. "An approach to using the analytic hierarchy process for solving multiple criteria decision making problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 440-454, August.
- Gerald F. Smith, 1989. "Defining Managerial Problems: A Framework for Prescriptive Theorizing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 963-981, August.
- Kok, M. & Lootsma, F. A., 1985. "Pairwise-comparison methods in multiple objective programming, with applications in a long-term energy-planning model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 44-55, October.
- Weber, Martin, 1987. "Decision making with incomplete information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 44-57, January.
- Korhonen, Pekka J., 1986. "A hierarchical interactive method for ranking alternatives with multiple qualitative criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 265-276, February.
- Hurrion, Robert D., 1985. "Implementation of a visual interactive consensus decision support system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 138-144, May.
- Stephen T. Goddard, 1983. "Ranking in Tournaments and Group Decisionmaking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(12), pages 1384-1392, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:83:y:1995:i:3:p:655-669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.