Maximizing the value of a space mission
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xueping & Wang, Jiao & Sawhney, Rapinder, 2012. "Reinforcement learning for joint pricing, lead-time and scheduling decisions in make-to-order systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 99-109.
- Pinar Keskinocak & R. Ravi & Sridhar Tayur, 2001. "Scheduling and Reliable Lead-Time Quotation for Orders with Availability Intervals and Lead-Time Sensitive Revenues," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 264-279, February.
- Mausser, Helmut E. & Magazine, Michael J., 1996. "Comparison of neural and heuristic methods for a timetabling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 271-287, September.
- Djamal Habet & Michel Vasquez & Yannick Vimont, 2010. "Bounding the optimum for the problem of scheduling the photographs of an Agile Earth Observing Satellite," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 307-333, October.
- Gabrel, Virginie & Vanderpooten, Daniel, 2002. "Enumeration and interactive selection of efficient paths in a multiple criteria graph for scheduling an earth observing satellite," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(3), pages 533-542, June.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:8:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601926 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charnsirisakskul, Kasarin & Griffin, Paul M. & Keskinocak, Pinar, 2006. "Pricing and scheduling decisions with leadtime flexibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(1), pages 153-169, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:78:y:1994:i:2:p:224-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.