The application of information and communication technologies in transport
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Hongtao & Lee, Chung-Yee & Li, Tian, 2016. "The value of specific cargo information for substitutable modes of inland transport," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 23-39.
- Gal-Tzur, Ayelet & Grant-Muller, Susan M. & Kuflik, Tsvi & Minkov, Einat & Nocera, Silvio & Shoor, Itay, 2014. "The potential of social media in delivering transport policy goals," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 115-123.
- Priya, Tanu & Uteng, André, 2009. "Dynamics of transport and social exclusion: Effects of expensive driver's license," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 130-139, July.
- Harris, Irina & Wang, Yingli & Wang, Haiyang, 2015. "ICT in multimodal transport and technological trends: Unleashing potential for the future," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 88-103.
- Vieira, João & Moura, Filipe & Manuel Viegas, José, 2007. "Transport policy and environmental impacts: The importance of multi-instrumentality in policy integration," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 421-432, September.
- Celikoglu, Hilmi Berk, 2013. "Reconstructing freeway travel times with a simplified network flow model alternating the adopted fundamental diagram," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 457-466.
- Boschian, Valentina & Fanti, Maria Pia & Iacobellis, Giorgio & Ukovich, Walter, 2012. "Analysis of Impact of ICT Solutions in International Freight Management," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 51, pages 1-7.
- Grant-Muller, Susan & Usher, Mark, 2014. "Intelligent Transport Systems: The propensity for environmental and economic benefits," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 149-166.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:152:y:2004:i:2:p:302-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.