Measuring output efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holden, R. & Xu, B. & Greening, P. & Piecyk, M. & Dadhich, P., 2016. "Towards a common measure of greenhouse gas related logistics activity using data envelopment analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 105-119.
- Varabyova, Yauheniya & Blankart, Carl Rudolf Berchtold & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2016. "Using nonparametric conditional approach to integrate quality into efficiency analysis: Empirical evidence from cardiology departments," hche Research Papers 2016/11, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Roshdi, Israfil & Smyth, Russell, 2016. "A multiplicative environmental DEA approach to measure efficiency changes in the world's major polluters," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 363-375.
- Manh D. Pham & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2017. "Convexity, Disposability and Returns to Scale in Production Analysis," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042017, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:261:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2628-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murty, Sushama & Robert Russell, R. & Levkoff, Steven B., 2012. "On modeling pollution-generating technologies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 117-135.
- Puggioni, Daniela & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2016. "The Value of Being Socially Responsible. A DEA Approach for Analyzing Efficiency and Recovering Shadow Prices of CSR Activities," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235723, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9372-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pasurka, Carl Jr., 2006. "Decomposing electric power plant emissions within a joint production framework," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 26-43, January.
- Chongfeng Ren & Ruihuan Li & Ping Guo, 2016. "Two-Stage DEA Analysis of Water Resource Use Efficiency," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Sushama Murty & R. Robert Russell, "undated".
"Modeling emission-generating technologies: Reconciliation of axiomatic and by-production approaches,"
Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers
16-01, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Sushama Murty & R. Robert Russell, 2016. "Modeling Emission-Generating Technologies: Reconciliation of Axiomatic and By-Production Approaches," Discussion Papers 1603, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Forsund, Finn R. & Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2005.
"The tale of two research communities: The diffusion of research on productive efficiency,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 17-40, October.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2003. "The Tale of two Research Communities: The Diffusion of Research on Productive Efficiency," Memorandum 08/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Finn R. Førsund & Nikias Sarafoglou, 2005. "The Tale of Two research Communities: The Diffusion of Research on Productive Efficiency," Department of Economics University of Siena 446, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Triantis, Konstantinos & Otis, Paul, 2004. "Dominance-based measurement of productive and environmental performance for manufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 447-464, April.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1183-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariam, Yohannes & Coffin, Garth, 1993. "Production Efficiency and Agricultural Technologies in the Ethiopian Agriculture," MPRA Paper 404, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 1994.
- Lars Jonasson, 1997. "A Policy Oriented Multi-Input And Multi-Output Measure Of Overall Efficiency And Its Decomposition," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 52-64.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:259:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2523-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Pasurka, Carl A., 2007. "Environmental production functions and environmental directional distance functions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1055-1066.
- Carl Pasurka, 2001. "Technical Change and Measuring Pollution Abatement Costs: An Activity Analysis Framework," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(1), pages 61-85, January.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Pasurka, Carl, 2016. "Technical change and pollution abatement costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 715-724.
- Nikos Chatzistamoulou & George Diagourtas & Kostas Kounetas, 2017. "Do pollution abatement expenditures lead to higher productivity growth? Evidence from Greek manufacturing industries," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(1), pages 15-34, January.
- Ertürk, Mehmet & Türüt-AsIk, Serap, 2011. "Efficiency analysis of Turkish natural gas distribution companies by using data envelopment analysis method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1426-1438, March.
- Badau, Flavius, 2015. "Ranking trade resistance variables using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(3), pages 978-986.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:13:y:1983:i:2:p:173-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.