Constraint deletion strategy in the inertia-controlling quadratic programming method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank M. Bass & Trichy V. Krishnan & Dipak C. Jain, 1994. "Why the Bass Model Fits without Decision Variables," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 203-223.
- Wu, Couchen & Chen, Hsiu-Li, 2000. "Counting your customers: Compounding customer's in-store decisions, interpurchase time and repurchasing behavior," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 109-119, November.
- Morrison, Donald G & Schmittlein, David C, 1988. "Generalizing the NBD Model for Customer Purchases: What Are the Implications and Is It Worth the Effort?," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 6(2), pages 145-159, April.
- Donald G. Morrison & David C. Schmittlein, 1981. "Predicting Future Random Events Based on Past Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(9), pages 1006-1023, September.
- Morrison, Donald G & Schmittlein, David C, 1988. "Generalizing the NBD Model for Customer Purchases: What Are the Implications and Is It Worth the Effort? Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 6(2), pages 165-166, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomez, Manuel A., 2005. "A null-space method for computing the search direction in the general inertia-controlling method for dense quadratic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(3), pages 655-662, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:139:y:2002:i:2:p:193-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.