The effect on consumption of household size and composition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash Dixit, 1978.
"The Balance of Trade in a Model of Temporary Equilibrium with Rationing,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 393-404.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1976. "The Balance of Trade in a Model of temporary Equilibrium with Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 098, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey Sachs, 1979. "Supply vs. Demand Approaches to the Problem of Stagflation," NBER Working Papers 0382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branson, William H & Klevorick, Alvin K, 1969. "Money Illusion and the Aggregate Consumption Function," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 832-849, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Baiding & McAleer, Michael, 1997. "A probit analysis of consumer behaviour in rural China," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 527-534.
- Bierens, H.J. & Pott-Buter, H.A., 1987. "Specification of household expenditure functions and equivalence scales by nonparametric regression," Serie Research Memoranda 0044, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Merz, Joachim & Faik, Jürgen, 1994. "Equivalence Scales Based on Revealed Preference Consumption Expenditure Microdata - The Case of West Germany," MPRA Paper 16297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Turid Åvitsland & Jørgen Aasness, 2004. "Combining CGE and microsimulation models: Effects on equality of VAT reforms," Discussion Papers 392, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Joachim Merz & Thesia Garner & Timothy M. Smeeding & Jürgen Faik & David Johnson, 1994.
"Two Scales, One Methodology - Expenditure Based Equivalence Scales for the United States and Germany,"
08, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Merz, Joachim & Garner, Thesia & Smeeding, Timothy M. & Faik, Jürgen & Johnson, David, 1994. "Two Scales, One Methodology - Expenditure Based Equivalence Scales for the United States and Germany," MPRA Paper 7233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Turid Avitsland & Jorgen Aasness, 2006. "Combining microsimulation and CGE models: Effects on equality of VAT reforms," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 132, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:9:y:1977:i:2:p:169-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .