The effect on consumption of household size and composition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Baiding & McAleer, Michael, 1997. "A probit analysis of consumer behaviour in rural China," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 527-534.
- Bierens, H.J. & Pott-Buter, H.A., 1987. "Specification of household expenditure functions and equivalence scales by nonparametric regression," Serie Research Memoranda 0044, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Merz, Joachim & Faik, Jürgen, 1994. "Equivalence Scales Based on Revealed Preference Consumption Expenditure Microdata - The Case of West Germany," MPRA Paper 16297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim Merz & Thesia Garner & Timothy M. Smeeding & Jürgen Faik & David Johnson, 1994.
"Two Scales, One Methodology - Expenditure Based Equivalence Scales for the United States and Germany,"
08, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Merz, Joachim & Garner, Thesia & Smeeding, Timothy M. & Faik, Jürgen & Johnson, David, 1994. "Two Scales, One Methodology - Expenditure Based Equivalence Scales for the United States and Germany," MPRA Paper 7233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Turid Åvitsland & Jørgen Aasness, 2004. "Combining CGE and microsimulation models: Effects on equality of VAT reforms," Discussion Papers 392, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Turid Avitsland & Jorgen Aasness, 2006. "Combining microsimulation and CGE models: Effects on equality of VAT reforms," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 132, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:9:y:1977:i:2:p:169-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.