Estimating functional forms in cost-prices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Azzeddine M. Azzam & Elena Lopez & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2002.
"Imperfect Competition and Total Factor Productivity Growth in U.S. Food Processing,"
Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports
068, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Lopez, Elena & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2002. "Imperfect Competition and Total Factor Productivity Growth in U.S. Food Processing," Research Reports 25147, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Klaus Conrad & Andreas Löschel, 2005. "Recycling of eco-taxes, labor market Effects and the true cost of labor - A CGE analysis," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 8, pages 259-278, November.
- Löschel, Andreas & Conrad, Klaus, 2002. "Recycling of eco-taxes, labor market effects and the true cost of labor: a CGE analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-31, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Liron-Espana, Carmen, 2001. "Market Power and/or Efficiency: An Application to U.S. Food Processing," Research Reports 25160, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Azzeddine M. Azzam & Carmen Liron-Espana, 2001. "Market Power and/or Efficiency: An Application to U.S. Food Processing," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 060, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Azzeddine Azzam & Rigoberto Lopez & Elena Lopez, 2004. "Imperfect Competition and Total Factor Productivity Growth," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 173-184, November.
- Rigoberto Lopez & Azzeddine Azzam & Carmen Lirón-España, 2002. "Market Power and/or Efficiency: A Structural Approach," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(2), pages 115-126, March.
- Panagiotou, Dimitrios, 2005. "Is Pricing Above Marginal Cost An Indication Of Market Power In The U.S. Meatpacking Industry?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19218, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bernard Delhausse & Sergio Perelman & Bernard Thiry, 1992. "Substituabilité partielle des facteurs et efficacité-coût : l'exemple des transports urbain et vicinal belges," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 105-115.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:33:y:1989:i:7:p:1445-1461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed