Optimal trade policy under oligopoly : A calibrated model of the Europe-Japan rivalry in the EEC car market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Didier Laussel & Christian Montet & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 1988. "Optimal trade policy under oligopoly - A calibrated model of the Europe-Japan rivalry in the EEC car market," Post-Print hal-00390223, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Haller & Richard Milam, 2010. "Protection at Stake," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 26, pages 267-286.
- Jaime De Melo & Patrick Messerlin, 1988. "Effects of European VERs on Japanese Autos," Working Papers hal-01063474, HAL.
- Sheldon, Ian M., 1991. "Imperfect Competition and International Trade: The Use of Simulation Techniques," Occasional Papers 233066, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Douglas Nelson, 1996.
"The Political Economy of U.S. Automobile Protection,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of American Trade Policy, pages 133-196
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas R. Nelson, 1994. "The Political-Economy of U.S. Automobile Protection," NBER Working Papers 4746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. David Richardson, 1989. "Empirical Research on Trade Liberalization With Imperfect Competition: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 2883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6629 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCorriston, Steve & Sheldon, Ian M., 1992. "Selling Import Quota Licenses: The U.S. Cheese Case," Occasional Papers 233091, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:32:y:1988:i:7:p:1547-1565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.