Reciprocal externality models of low employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julien, Ludovic A., 2003. "Chômage d’équilibre, équilibres multiples et défauts de coordination," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 79(4), pages 523-562, Décembre.
- Michel de Vroey, 2005.
"Have the Early Coordination Failures Models Achieved Keynes's Programme ?,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 115(4), pages 417-436.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2004. "Have the early coordination failures models achieved Keynes’s programme ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Thierry Laurent & Hélène Zajdela, 1999. "Emploi, salaire et coordination des activités," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(1), pages 67-100.
- Springer, K.A., 1989. "Wage rigidity and the persistence of unemployment," Serie Research Memoranda 0041, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Edgar A. Ghossoub & Robert Reed, 2008. "Liquidity Risk, Economic Development, and the Effects of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 0070, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Ghossoub, Edgar & Reed III, Robert R., 2010. "Liquidity risk, economic development, and the effects of monetary policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 252-268, February.
- Kåre Johansen, "undated". "Hysteresis in Unemployment: Evidence from Norwegian Counties," Working Paper Series 0602, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 20 Aug 2002.
- Amedeo Panci, 1999. "Multiple equilibria: coordination failure and endogenous cycle," Working Papers 30, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Patrick Artus, 1993. "Défauts de coordination des activités. Principes et exemples," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(3), pages 551-568.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:31:y:1987:i:1-2:p:436-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.